Facebook is a social media app owned by Mark Zuckerberg’s Meta, which people love to use daily. However, Facebook has faced a “No Data Available on Facebook” error. The bug prevents the users from observing how many likes and engagements they receive on the platform.
Eventually, it can be tough to measure how well their content is performing and make adjustments accordingly. The manufacturers have found a way to fix the “No Data Available on Facebook” error.
Don’t worry; this article will guide you to the solution on how to fix the bug. Keep reading!
Why does Facebook say No Data is Accessible?
It could be because this bug pops up on the Facebook profile for several reasons. Firstly, it could be an internet error or Facebook’s servers. Secondly, it might be that the page you are accessing is either private, unavailable, or has been deleted.
So if you find an issue with your device’s connection to Facebook’s server, you may try refreshing the page or logging out and then get back to observe if that issue resolves. Also, if you come across that the profile is unavailable; you must check to ensure that the specific page or account is still active or visible.
The following is the list of the reasons:
- Facebook is temporarily down
- Privacy settings of a specific content
- Deleted Facebook Profile
- Deactivated Facebook Profile
- A user blocks you, or you have blocked a user
Fixing “No Data Available on Facebook” Error
If you are observing the “No Data Available on Facebook” error when trying to check your Facebook analysis, there would be a glitch in the overall system of Facebook. Here is a guide to fix the bug:
Refresh the Browser
The foremost thing that you will try is to refresh the browsing page. Also, you can refresh the page by pressing the F5 button on your keyboard.
Log Out and Log Back Again
After refreshing the page, the simplest thing you need to do is log out of Facebook and then log back again. It might generally fix the minor glitches that are causing hurdles.
Clean Up the Browser’s Cache and Cookies
If the steps mentioned above won’t work, you must clear the browser’s cache and cookies. You can find them in the setting bar. After that, the system will reload a whole new fresh page, which might fix the bug. Here is a quick guide to clearing Facebook cache or cookies:
- Go to Settings
- Tap on Apps and notifications
- See all apps and tap Facebook
- Open Storage
- Select cache and select Clear cache
- Tap the three stacked lines in the bottom-right corner of the Facebook app
- Tap the “Settings & Privacy” option on the next page at the bottom
- A drop-down menu will appear. Tap on “Settings”
- Scroll down and find “Browser”, and select it
- Tap “Clear Browsing Data”
- Select Empty Cache from the Safari menu after your browser is open
- Click Empty
- Select the settings menu and click Delete Private Data after opening your browser
- Click the details button
- Remove checks from the list if you don’t want to delete cookies, passwords, or other data
- Press delete
- If you use the browser, go to History and click Delete All
- Then go to the start page again and go to Settings
- Then scroll down until you find Delete Cookies and click on it
- Click the Firefox menu in the top left corner
- Next, select History > Clear Recent History
- Ensure the ‘Details’ menu is expanded, then select cache from the list. Uncheck everything else
- In the Time Range to Clear, open the drop-down menu, and select everything
- Select Clear Now
- Once your browser is open, select the Settings menu icon
- After that, select Tools and then the Clear Browsing Data option
- Select the “Empty the cache” check box. Uncheck everything else to avoid deleting data unintentionally
- Click the Clear Browsing Data button
Go for a Different Browser
Try a different browser to check if the page works properly. You can try Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Sometimes changing a browser could also help.
Contact the Facebook Help Centre
After all the above steps are in vain, you must contact Facebook Help Center for further guidance.
Updating the Facebook App
You can update the Facebook app via the Play store. To fix this, here are the steps:
- Open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap the Updates tab at the bottom of the screen
- If there is an update available for the Facebook app, tap Update next to it
- Once the update has done installing, open the Facebook app and try observing your likes again
Switching Facebook Mobile App to Facebook Web
You may try switching to the Facebook web interface. For this, open your web browser and go to www.facebook.com.
Once logged in, discover the “Options” drop-down menu in the top-right corner of the screen and choose “Switch to Classic Facebook”.
Once you’re on the classic version of Facebook, you should be able to see your number of likes again.
Disable your Extensions
If you use extensions like ad-blockers or privacy, they may interrupt your browsing activity. After refreshing the Facebook page, you must disable all the extensions and try again.
The following are the other possible solutions:
- Request to unblock you
- Unblock the post creator
- Log out and log in again
- Request to share the content again
- Contact the user for a new account
- Request to change privacy settings
- Check if a Facebook page is public
- Eliminate country restrictions and age limits
Frequently Asked Questions
Who invented the Facebook social media app?
Mark Zuckerberg founded Facebook.
Why does the “No Data Available on Facebook” error happen?
The “No Data Available on Facebook” happens because of a bug or glitch in the system of Facebook.
How to fix the “No Data Available on Facebook” error?
There is a list of solutions mentioned above that you apply to get rid of this glitch. Also, you can clear cache and cookies; however, if the problem persists, you may contact Facebook support.
Facebook is owned by Mark Zuckerberg’s Meta, which also owns WhatsApp and Instagram. In this global village, sometimes there are glitches or errors in any system of the platforms. However, there are also ways to fix the bugs and eliminate the glitches.
So that people could enjoy swiping the newsfeed without any hurdles. This article has discussed the issues and the solutions to help its users.