Elden Ring is an exciting game with lots of quests to explore and finish but some of these quests take longer than others to complete. Some quests take players to multiple other side quests to finish while others might need you to collect some essentials before it comes to an end. \
However, it entirely depends on the players to decide their next move which gives Elden Ring’s players an extra element of excitement and adventure.
One of the major queries of the players revolves around leaving Ranni’s Rise in Elden Ring. To solve this mystery keep reading the article as we resolve it for you.
How to Leave Ranni’s Rise in Elden Ring
Ranni’s Quest is one of the major as well as the longest quests in the Elden Ring. Moreover, it also helps the players to reach one of the many possible alternative endings of the games as well. So, finishing Ranni’s quest is very crucial.
If players want to exit Ranni’s Rise, it becomes very exhausting as the game does not guide them about what should be done next which makes it very frustrating and confusing. The main reason players cannot leave the place is that Ranni keeps the door hidden and blocked until they meet all the Non-Playing Characters in the vicinity.
It gets frustrating as to what to do next and if you are having a similar kind of situation follow the steps below to resolve the issue of leaving Ranni’s Rise in Elden Ring:
- After making initial contact and the dialogue with Ranni head towards the circular staircase outside that room.
- Players will find a room with an elevator, enter that room and use the elevator to go down further.
- After hitting the ground, walk straight and the players will encounter a Site of Grace.
- Alongside that, players will also find an NPC named War Counselor Iji.
- Make a dialogue with the War Counselor Iji until it is all exhausted.
- After this meeting, follow the southern side of the room and keep following the track.
- At the end of this track, players will find themselves in another room adorned with Glintstones also known as Blue crystals.
- At this location, players will encounter their second NPC named Perceptor Selvius.
- Have a dialogue with this NPC as well till the end.
- After having these encounters, follow the track back to Ranni’s Room at the top.
- Make a dialogue with her again until she allows the players to leave the place by opening the hidden door.
- Once all these dialogues have been finished with the NPCs in the area, players now can leave Ranni’s Rise.
Note: It is suggested to keep a notepad or a writing journal with you while having a conversation with an NPC. It will help you to safely keep the information they share and to decide what must be the next move to make.
Following are the frequently asked questions about Ranni’s Quest and the Elden Ring:
Q1: Do I have to meet Ranni again to continue the questline?
Ans: Players have to meet Ranni after making detailed encounters with all the NPCs in the tower but just doing that would not let them fast-travel outside of Ranni’s Rise. To do so, they have to head back to Ranni at the top of the Tower to get permission to leave the place.
Q2: Why do I have to meet Perceptor Selvius?
Ans: Perceptor Selvius is one of the NPCs in the tower with whom players have to make a contact before heading back to Ranni’s room again. Without it, players won’t be able to leave Ranni’s rise until they exhaust the whole dialogue with him.
Q3: What are the rewards for finishing Ranni’s Questline in the Elden Ring?
Ans: Ranni’s questline is very exhaustingly long but the rewards it offers are very exclusive. Players receive Dark Moon Greatsword which is considered to be an exact replica of Dark Soul’s Moonlight Greatsword. Along with it, players also receive some amazing incantations, weapons, spells, and the Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones.
Q4: Is Ranni’s Questline the longest quest in the Elden Ring?
Ans: Ranni’s questline is the longest one among the rest of the questlines in the Elden Ring comprising at least 20 steps before it wraps up bringing one of the many alternative endings for the players in Elden Ring. Not only it is the longest but also the most crucial one for the end game.
In Elden Ring, players often find leaving Ranni’s quest very confusing due to its length and the steps that needed to be done before it allows you to leave the tower. The solution lies in meeting with all the NPCs in the tower to fast-travel outside.