In Elden Ring’s armor closet, Snow Witch Set is an exception as it only features three pieces of armor: Chest, Helm, and Leg. This armor set belongs to Ranni, also referred to as Snow Witch. To get Snow Witch Set, Ranni’s questline must be finished first and get back to Renna’s Rise.
Keep reading this blog till the end to know all about the Snow Witch Set in Elden Ring. We will also present a walkthrough in the later segments of this blog. This walkthrough will help you in getting this armor set.
How to Find Snow Witch Set in Elden Ring?
The following guidelines will help in finding Snow Witch Set in Elden Ring:
- As mentioned earlier, Ranni’s quest line must be completed to find the set. For that purpose, return to Renna’s Rise, which is a tower in the west of Caria Manor
- After defeating Royal Knight Loretta’s boss in Caria Manor, I order to open Ranni’s Questline
- Head towards the west in order to reach Ranni’s Rise after this boss fight
- Reach the top of the tower by climbing a sequence of staircases and make a dialogue with Ranni. Afterwards, agree to her servitude offer
- After this agreement, reach to the lower level of the tower again and make dialogues with all the Non-Player Characters (NPCs) until the dialogue line is exhausted
- Head back to the top of the tower and make a dialogue with Ranni
- After this dialogue, find Fingerslayer Blade, which can be found in a chest located at the Night’s Sacred Ground in the City of Nokron
- To get the reward of “Carian Inverted Statue,” this blade must be delivered to Ranni
- Carian Inverted statue is a very useful item that can be used to unravel the “Carian Study Hall” inverted version. This inverted version of Carian Hall will be found in the west of Liurna
- Reach the Divine Tower of Liurna by going through the inverted version of his hall
- At the top of the Divine Tower of Liurna, you will be able to find another item known as the “Cursemark of Death”
- After finding this item, head back to Renna’s Rise, which is located in the northeast of Ranni’s Rise
- Once you arrive at Renna’s Rise, keep following the ice spikes leading towards the tower. You will find a ladder there, lying in the center place instead of an elevator
- Head towards the top by climbing this ladder
- Enter the room, and on the back side of the room, find a chest
- Open the chest to get all the three pieces off the Snow Witch Armor Set
What does Snow Witch Armor Do?
This armor set differs from the other armors in Elden Ring as it has just three pieces, including Snow Witch Skirt, Snow Witch Hat, and Snow Witch Robe. Other armors also have gauntlets except for this one, as there are no gauntlets in this set. In this armor, the other parts do not have any significant stats except the Snow Witch Hat, as it elevates the cold sorcery by 10 percent. The rest of the damage stats are Physical (10.1), Slash (11.6), Pierce (7.9), Strike (11.6), Holy (25), Fire (25), Magic (25), and Light (24.7).
Following are the most frequently asked questions about Elden Ring and Snow Witch Set:
Q1: Is Snow Witch Set the most powerful armor of Elden Ring?
Ans: Bull-Goat Set is the heaviest yet best armor in Elden Ring, but due to its heavy weight, colossal Endurance is needed to evade the penalties.
Q2: Are Raani and Snow Witch the same?
Ans: Yes, in Elden Rin,g Raani is also known as the Snow Witch, a woman with four arms.
Q3: Can Snow Witch Hat be used against Dark Moon Greatsword?
Ans: The Snow Witch Hat increases the cold sorcery by 10 percent, so it can be used to cause Cold status more easily. But it does not affect the projectiles of the Dark Moon Greatsword.
Q4: How many Non-player characters are there in Elden Ring?
Ans: Throughout the questlines of Elden Ring, there are at least 45 NPCs who can be found for guidance and to complete the quests.
Elden Ring is one of the most famous and played games due to its intriguing questlines and a third-person experience for the players. It also has a free version for PC known as the Elden Ring Game Boy Edition.