Elden ring is full of NPCs with amazing questlines consisting of monsters, beasts, and combats with demigods, making this game challenging. These NPCs’ questlines can be tricky ones, and they can also change your game’s ending. Kenneth Haight questline is one such questline that takes to the starting area of the game and makes you face the first demigod of the game, i.e., Godrick the grafted.
Kenneth Haight Quest Guideline:
Following are the guidelines to follow in order to complete Kenneth Haight questline:
- This questline will take you to the earliest area of the game, i.e., Limgrave
- Head towards Mistwood Outskirts in the north and follow the voice crying for help
- Find a large ruin creating a passage to pass through it, and meet Kenneth
- Make sure that you do not lead enemies to him, which might end up in his premature death
- Make a dialogue with Kenneth and exhaust all the dialogue options
- Upon his request to take back his fort, i.e., Fort Haight, which is the main goal of this questline, head towards the south of Mistwood
- After approaching the fort, find the Site of Grace but beware as this fort has relatively high numbers of enemies with deadly attacking weapons
- Try avoiding the arrows which are being shot from above as they can cause great damage
- It is ideal to use Spirit Ashes here due to the high numbers of the enemies, including some tough ones like Pumpkin Head
- At the entrance, there is also a key item to collect Golden Seed which will give you the ability to upgrade your healing flask at the Site of Grace
- After entering the fort, beware as the enemy will be throwing exploding barrels that can be deadly.
- On the upper floor of the fort, the first demigod Godrick the grafted will appear for the fight, from whom Kenneth wants his fort back
Note: This demigod is vulnerable against backstabs, but his blood attacks are deadly. Maintain as much distance from him as you can to avoid the damage
- After clearing the fort from all the antagonists, get to the top of the fort to find Dectus Medallion’s one half, which is needed for opening later areas of the game
- Now reach back to Kenneth, where he was found initially
- As an appreciation, he will reward you with Erdsteel Dagger, which is a very powerful weapon
- He will also make you his knight, and after making a dialogue with him, he will disclose his search for a new worthy Lord of Limgrave
- For this purpose, you also have to complete another questline, i.e., Nepheli Loux, which is first to be found at Stormveil Castle
Note: In order to give a positive end to Kenneth’s story, turn down the mystic potion that you are being told to give to Nepheli; it can kill her. Also, Find an item named The Stormhawk King found at the Chapel of Anticipation in order to help her overcome her sadness towards the end, where she starts questioning her abilities to be a great warrior
- After collecting this item, hand it over to her at the Roundtable hold
- After finishing all the above-given steps, both of these NPCs will move to the throne room of Stormveil Castle
- Here, Kenneth will announce Nepheli as the true ruler of Limgrave
- With this, Kenneth Haight questline will be completed
Following are frequently asked questions about Kenneth Haight Quest:
Q1: How can I get the Golden Seed?
Ans: In order to get the Golden seed, you can kill Kenneth and collect the seed from his corpse. It will help in upgrading the healing flask.
Q2: What will happen to Nepheli, if she consumes the potion?
Ans: If she does consume the potion after the Roundtable Hold, she will turn into a doll and becomes an eternal slave to Seluvis, whose spirit summon can be bought later on from Seluvis.
Q3: How good is the Erdsteel dagger?
Ans: Erdsteel dagger is a fine weapon that comes with strength and dexterity. It was initially used for self-defense by Erdtree Royalty. Hence it is a high-standard forged weapon that is also difficult to use.
Q4: Who are the developers and publishers of this Elden Ring?
Ans: Bandai Namco Entertainment has published this game, and the FromSoftware company is responsible for developing this game.
Q5: How many people are currently playing this game?
Ans: This game is being played by more than 77,000 people currently. This huge number speaks margins about the quality of Elden Ring.
Elden Ring is an enthralling game that keeps players’ attention intact through different questlines. It gives the player a third-person experience throughout the quests and offers exciting rewards like weapons, spells, and much more.