Injustice 2 is quite a captivating game created by NetherRealm Studios. Sometimes, players find it difficult to progress. But worry not, as we will guide you on how to ace your game while playing on PC, Xbox One, PS4, Android and iOS, here’s everything you need to know.
Injustice 2 Not Working & Crashing On Xbox One, PS4, PC And Mobile
Players were facing some issues playing on the Consoles and PC regarding game loading. Some also faced unwanted crashes back to back. These problems made the game unplayable on mobile, Xbox, PS and PC.
Is There A Fix?
This is what players have tried to do:
- Verifying the game files
- Restarting your device
- Updating your drivers
Players tried many things, but the issue was from the side of the develoers` end. All we can do is wait until NetherRealm Studios patch it out.
WB Games Support’s Twitter account has sent out a workaround to potentially solve the Injustice 2 crashing issue. Here are the steps for it:
- Find the game in the Games Hub and highlight it
- Press the Options button on your controller
- Choose Delete
- Reinstall the game by downloading it again or reinserting the game disc
- Press the Xbox button on the controller
- Choose My Games and Apps
- Select See All
- Choose the Games tab
- Highlight the game
- Press the Menu button (3 lines icon) on your controller
- Choose the Uninstall button
- After the game gets uninstalled, reinstall it again
We hope this was a useful blog. But looks like we will have to wait to hear out from the developers’ side.