Halo Infinite multiplayer is here with fast-paced gunplay along with amazing graphics. You must memorize all the buttons on your controller allowing you to act fast such as throw grenades shoot down enemies and use several pieces of equipment. Take out a print of this useful guide and memorize it as best as you could. We also recommend you set your values as displayed in the best halo Infinite Controller Settings for getting enhanced performance in the game. Now, let’s dive in without further ado:
Best Halo Infinite Controller Settings (Xbox & PC)
Here are the best Controller Settings for Halo Infinite multiplayer:
- Sensitivity – 1 to 5 (New Players)
- Sensitivity – 9 to 10 (Veterans)
- Look Acceleration – 2 to 10 (New Players)
- Look Acceleration – 0 to 4 (Veterans)
- Center Deadzone – 4 to 10, or go lowest till you feel any stick drift
- Auto Clamber – YES
- Axial Deadzone – 0
- Hold To Crouch – YES
- Hold To Sprint – NO
- Maintain Sprint – YES
- Hold To Zoom – NO
- Max Input Threshold – 0
- Movement Assisted Steering – NO
- Step Jump – NO
Here are the Xbox controller buttons you will need to control the battlefield in Halo Infinite multiplayer:
- LT Button: Zoom
- RT Button: Fire Weapon
- LB Button: Throw Grenade
- RB Button: Use Equipment
- Left Stick Button: Sprint
- Right Stick Button: Melee
- Y Button: Switch Weapon (Hold to Drop)
- B Button: Crouch / Slide
- X Button: Reload / Vent / Interact
- A Button: Jump
- D-Pad Up Button: Mark / Helmet Light
- D-Pad Down Button: AI Scan
- Menu Button: Game Menu (Text Chat)
- View Button: Campaign Menu & Scoreboard
- D-Pad Left Button: Switch Grenade
- D-Pad Right Button: Switch Equipment
How to Change Halo Infinite FOV Slider?
Learning controllers and chacking maps constantly are what you should do in parallel and also keep fighting at the same time. You would have to change your field of view in the game, which is quite easy, and here is how you could use FOV Slider in Halo Infinite for changing the field of view on Xbox Console or PC:
- Bring up the Pause Menu by pressing the “ESC” button on the keyboard or the “Menu” button on the controller.
- Click on “Settings”.
- Use the “RB” button or mouse to move to the “Video” tab.
- The FOV slider will be first on top of this menu screen.
- You will find it under “Display”.
- The default FOV value on both PC & Xbox consoles is 78.
- Now use the FOV slider to change the Field of View easily.
- This works for both Xbox and PC.
Hope this information was useful to your gameplay.