Kodi is a free streaming platform where you can access a wide range of content, including movies, TV shows, TV series, news, sports, music, etc., by adding add-ons from different official and unofficial sources. It is an open-source media player that can provide you access to content from all over the world on different devices such as smartphones, tablets, laptops, PCs, TVs, etc. It is a non-profit software developed by the Kodi Foundation.
1Channel PrimeWire is one of the best Kodi add-ons available out there for Kodi users. 1Channel PrimeWire has amazing features that make it popular among Kodi users. In this article, you will find a step-by-step guide on how to install the 1Channel PrimeWire Kodi add-on for an amazing streaming experience.
1Channel PrimeWire Overview
1Channel PrimeWire is a great choice for Kodi add-ons. It has a vast library of content, including movies, news, music, TV series, TV shows, sports, weather, etc. The content on 1Channel PrimeWire is divided into different categories for easy usage. Users just need a good internet connection to enhance their streaming experience to many folds. Just install the 1Channel PrimeWire and download the add-ons to enjoy the content for free.
How to Install 1Channel PrimeWire? (15 Easy Steps)
You can easily install 1Channel PrimeWire on the device of your choice, like a smartphone, laptop, desktop PC, etc.
Follow the below 15 steps to install the 1Channel PrimeWire:
- Go to a web browser and open the k3l3vra repository download page.
- Find the latest version of the k3l3vra repository, which will look something like this: repository.k313vra-#.#.#.zip.
- Open the latest version of the k3l3vra repository and click on “Download”.
- Now, launch Kodi on your device.
- Go to “Settings” and then “System settings”.
- Select the “Add-ons” from the menu.
- Navigate to the open box icon for the installation screen.
- Choose “Install from ZIP file”.
- Install the ZIP file you just downloaded, which looked something like this repository.k313vra-#.#.#.zip.
- Navigate back to the main menu and select “Add-ons”.
- Click on the open box icon and select “Install from Repository”.
- Select “K313vra’s Repository”.
- Click on the “Video Add-ons” option.
- Select 1Channel from the video add-on options.
- Click on “Install” and wait for some time until 1Channel is ready to be explored on your
How to Unblock PrimeWire and 1ChannelKodi Device?
Primewire is the main video source of 1Channel, facing delivery problems. The major issue that consumers are facing is that internet service providers are blocking the domain, mainly in the United Kingdom (UK). It is indeed a concern for the consumers in the UK.
This problem is addressed by Primewire with the help of daily adding of new URLs. Consequently, you might face difficulty in finding the URLs several times. But the best part is that several options are at your disposal to be tested.
Unblock Through 1Channel`s Configuration Page:
All you have to do is follow these steps:
- Go to the “Add-on entry page”
- Select “Configure”
Now, you will come across a stocked settings box to manage 1Channel in any way you deem necessary. It is recommended not to touch the default settings as they are already configured for maximum benefits.
Follow these steps for some significant settings:
- Navigate to “Add-ons” and go to “My Add-ons”
- Head to the “Video Add-ons”
- Tap on the “Configuration”
- Click on the “Website Tab”
Now, check out the domain at the right and scroll from the latest list of URLs leading to the Primewire locations. You might have to choose from different domains to try uninterrupted streaming.
How to Install 1Channel PrimeWire Kodi Add-on?
1Channel PrimeWire is one of the most famous Kodi add-ons. It is popular among Kodi users because of its amazing features and user-friendly interface.
PrimeWire is a famous website with a wide range of movies, series, and shows. PrimeWire’s HD-quality content can be accessed on your Kodi device via 1Channel.
It can be installed on different types of devices, such as Windows, Android, Linux, etc.
How to Install 1Channel PrimeWire on Kodi Krypton Version 17? (13 Easy Steps)
Follow the 13 steps to install the 1Channel PrimeWire Kodi add-on Krypton Version 17:
- Open Kodi on your Kodi Krypton Version 17.
- Go to “Settings.”
- Select “File Manager” from the bottom of the menu.
- Click on “Add source” and then click on “None”.
- Write the URL: kodivpn.co/repo/kodil.zip and then name the media source as “Kodil”.
- Go back to the main page of Kodi and select “Add-ons”.
- Click on the “open box icon”.
- Select “Install from zip file”
- Locate the file named Kodil/Kodil.zip and press OK.
- Choose “Install from repository” and then “Kodil Repository”.
- Click on “Video Add-ons” and locate 1Channel.
- Click on “Install” and wait for 1Channel to be installed.
- 1Channel Kodi Add-on has been installed. Enjoy!
How to Install 1Channel PrimeWire on Kodi Jarvis Version 16?
The procedure of installing 1Channel Add-on on the Kodi Jarvis Version 16 is the same as Kodi Krypton Version 17. The only difference between both versions is the layout of Kodi. The main menu is situated in a vertical position at the left side of the screen in Kodi Krypton Version 17, and the main menu of Kodi Jarvis Version 16 is situated at the bottom of your screen.
One major difference is that the System tab has been replaced by the Settings tab in the Kodi Krypton Version 17. If you want to check the version of your Kodi device, follow below 4 steps.
Step 1: Head to the “home screen of your Kodi.”
Step 2: Click on “Settings” on your Kodi Device
Step 3: Select “System Information”
Step 4: Click on “Summary” and find the information about your Kodi device
How to Download & Install 1Channel Kodi Add-on Using Smash Repo? (12 Easy Steps)
Smash Repo makes downloading easier and quicker. Users must download an antivirus app before installing any third-party apps from unknown sources to avoid any kind of virus or malware.
Follow the below 12 steps to install 1Channel Kodi add-on with the help of Smash Repo:
- Open Kodi Player.
- Select “Add-ons”.
- Click on the open box icon on top of your screen,
- Select “Install from Zip file”.
- Install the already downloaded Smash Repo on your Kodi.
- After installation is complete Add-on enabled notification will appear.
- Navigate to “Install from Repository”.
- Head to the Smash Repo.
- Select “Video Add-ons”.
- Select the 1Channel Kodi add-on listed there.
- Click on “Install”.
- Once installed, an Add-on enabled notification will appear. Now, enjoy your streaming experience.
1Channel Kodi Blocked Content
Users may face some difficulties and not be able to access some content, including movies, series, etc. Sometimes, the specific content is blocked in some countries or meant for those countries where the access has been granted by the provider.
This is known as geo-blocked content; for example, content uploaded to European countries is banned in Asian countries. Kodi users can still access the geo-blocked content with the help of a VPN. VPN will provide access to the links that are blocked in your region without any problem.
1Channel Is Continuously Hanging
There is one problem the majority of 1Channel viewers face, and that is sometimes 1Channel hangs or suddenly stops working. This problem is frustrating as it disrupts the streaming of content. The solution to this problem is that users need to download the latest 1Channel Kodi Beta Version.
If the problem is still there after installing the latest 1Channel Kodi Beta Version, then you need to check the version of your Kodi device. To enhance your streaming experience, users must install the Kodi Krypton Version 17. If you want to check the version of your Kodi device, follow these steps.
Step 1: Go to “Settings.”
Step 2: Select “System Information”
Step 3: Click on “Summary.”
Step 4: All information about your Kodi device will be mentioned here.
FAQs – How to Install 1Channel PrimeWire Kodi Add-on
Some of the frequently asked questions (FAQs) about How to Install 1Channel PrimeWire Kodi Add-on are as follows:
Q1: Is PrimeWire Kodi Add-on legal and safe to use?
Ans: The 1Channel PrimeWire add-on is not an official Kodi add-on, so it is not legal. It is advised to use a VPN service to conceal your identity.
Q2: How to fix the not working issue on Kodi?
Ans: Users need to clear the cache on their Kodi device and download the latest version of Kodi to avoid any problems while streaming their favorite content.
Q3: Which devices are compatible with Kodi?
Ans: Kodi is compatible with a lot of devices, such as:
- Raspberry Pi
- macOS, iOS, tvOS
Q4: What type of content is available on Kodi?
Ans: Kodi has a huge library of add-ons. Different types of content are available on Kodi, such as sports, news, music, radio, movies, photos, games, TV shows/series, etc.
Q5: How to watch geo-blocked content on 1Channel PrimeWire?
Ans: Geo-blocked content can be accessed with the use of a VPN.
1Channel PrimeWire is one of the best Kodi add-ons available out there for free. This article explained the whole process of downloading the 1Channel PrimeWire add-on on your Kodi device. 1Channel Kodi add-on works best on the Kodi Krypton Version 17.
Users need to use a VPN service while streaming content on 1Channel PrimeWire to avoid many problems, such as not being able to access geo-blocked content, viruses from third-party unknown source apps, or any copyrights-related legal issues.