To Install Ares Wizard Kodi Add-on, you have to follow the simple steps mentioned in later sections. Kodi is an open-source software media player that gives its users access to a variety of media content such as movies, series, sports, videos, music, news, etc.
Kodi users can explore the desired content on a device of their choice, like a smartphone, tablet, laptop, PC, or TV. To explore the content, Kodi users need to add third-party add-ons like Ares Wizard, Fusion, SuperRepo, etc.
Kodi has official add-ons and also many third-party unofficial, unauthorized add-ons. Ares Wizard is one of the best Kodi repositories that have a wide range of add-ons. This article will help you guide how to install Ares Wizard add-ons.
All about Kodi
The owner of Kodi is Kodi Foundation (formerly known as XBMC Foundation), which is a team of skilled professionals and a non-profit company. They made this platform so that users can access all the content they want in one place and that too for free.
It is an open-source platform and can be installed on a variety of devices like Windows, Linux, Android, iOS, etc.
Kodi Compatible Device
Kodi is compatible with different kinds of devices and has a variety of add-ons available for downloading and exploring the content.
Kodi users must allow third-party unknown sources to access the thousands of add-ons.
It is compatible with a lot of devices, such as Linux, Android, Raspberry Pi, Windows, and Apple devices.
Kodi apps are available for free in Google Play and Apple stores.
Content Available on Kodi
Kodi has a lot of add-ons available on it. Users can access media content from all over the world by just downloading and installing Kodi on their devices.
Kodi users can access and explore different types of content such as PVR, music, news, games, sports, weather, radio, photos, etc.
Advantages of Kodi
There are a lot of advantages to using Kodi. Some of the benefits of Kodi are as follows:
- Kodi can be customized; it accepts a variety of types of plugins and add-ons.
- Kodi is an easy and user-friendly app that can be used by anyone.
- Kodi can be accessed on different kinds of devices like Windows, iOS, Raspberry Pi, Linux, and Android.
- Kodi provides you with an ad-free streaming experience that users don’t get from anywhere else.
- Kodi is an open-source media library, and it is 100 free platform
- It has a wide range of content, including videos, photos, audio, etc.
About Ares Wizard Add-on
Kodi is one of the best platforms available for free streaming of content from all over the world, but you need add-ons to stream the content.
Ares Wizard is one of the best repositories and has a lot of free add-ons available.
Ares Wizard has a feature that lets you know about required Kodi repairs and helps devices to function smoothly.
Enable Unknown Sources Settings to Install Ares Wizard Kodi Add-on
This blog will guide you step by step on how to install Ares Wizard Add-on.
Ares Wizard provides access to thousands of add-ons by just installing the Ares Wizard and allowing third-party unknown sources.
Follow these steps to allow unknown sources in the settings to install Ares Wizard:
- Open the Kodi homepage and click on “Settings”.
- Choose “System” from the settings menu.
- Choose “Add-ons” and enable “Unknown Sources”.
- Choose “Yes” on the pop-up warning screen.
Procedure for Installing Ares Wizard
You need to enable Unknown sources in the settings before installing Ares Wizard and accessing a variety of content from around the globe. The complete process of installing Ares Wizard is as follows:
- Open the Kodi home page and go to “Settings”.
- Select “File Manager” from the menu.
- Click on the “Add Source” option from the file manager.
- Choose “None” in the add source window.
- Write the Ares Wizard URL http://areswizard.co.uk/ and click “OK”.
- Write any name in the “Enter a name for this media source,” e.g. ARESW and press “OK”.
- Go to the main homepage of Kodi and choose “Add-ons”.
- Choose “Install from zip file” and select the file you saved earlier with the name “ARESW”.
- Select “script.areswizard-0.0.xx.zip” and click “OK”.
- Wait for the notification stating “Ares Wizard Add-on installed” and enjoy the content.
Clearing Kodi Cache Using Ares Wizard
Ares Wizard lets users know about required Kodi repairs and helps Kodi devices to function smoothly.
Here is the step-by-step guide on how to clear the Kodi cache using Ares Wizard:
- Go to the main page of Kodi, click on “Add-ons” and then click on “Ares Wizard” to open the app under the program add-ons menu.
- Select the “Maintenance” option.
- Select “Delete Cache/Temp” from the given options.
- Select “OK” and your cache is deleted. After clearing the cache Ares Wizard will need to be reinstalled.
How to Clear Your Kodi Data Using the Ares Wizard?
The step-by-step guide about how to clear Kodi data using Ares Wizard is as follows:
- Open the Kodi home page, choose “Add-ons” and then choose “Ares Wizard” under the option “Program Add-ons”.
- Choose the “More” option from the page.
- Select the “Erase all Data/Fresh Start” option from the menu.
- Choose “Yes” from the Ares-Wizard Fresh Start Pop-up screen.
- Choose the files you want to backup from options (keep your favorites, keep your sources, and keep your add-on settings). Click on “Proceed”.
- Wait until all your Kodi data is cleared, it may take a little while. If the problem is not solved and still there, you may need to delete the Kodi app and reinstall the latest version of the app. Follow these steps to uninstall the old version of Kodi and install the latest version:
|On Android Devices||On Amazon Fire TV and the FireStick||On Windows Computers|
- Install the latest Kodi version according to the process explained above in the article.
Alternatives for Ares Wizard Kodi Add-on
Some of the best alternatives to the Ares Wizard Kodi add-ons are mentioned below:
- Ghost Repo
- Diamond Wizard
- Noobs and Nerds
- Smash Repository
- Exodus Redux Repo
- Kodi Bae Repository
- Official Kodi Repository
- Narcacist’s Wizard Repository
FAQs – How to Install Ares Wizard Kodi Add-on
Some of the frequently asked questions (FAQs) about How to Install Ares Wizard Kodi Add-on are as follows:
Q1: Is Ares Wizard a reliable add-on?
Ans. Ares Wizard is indeed one of the best add-ons. But you might have to use valid VPN services.
Q2: How to update Ares Wizard on Kodi?
Ans. All you have to do is navigate to “My Add-ons” and tap on “Ares Wizard”, then click on the “versions” and just follow the prompts to finish the update process.
Q3: What are some alternatives to Ares Wizard?
Ans. Several alternatives to Ares Wizard may include:
- Looking Glass Repo
- Indigo Kodi Add-on
- Noobs and Nerds
- Kodi Bae
Q4: What is the main aim of Ares Wizard?
Ans. The main function of Wizard Ares is to offer comprehensive entertainment. The best part is that the latest version is quite beneficial for detecting and managing issues of a technical nature while enhancing practicality.
Q5: How do I install official add-ons on Kodi?
Ans. Follow these steps to install add-ons on Kodi:
- Enable unknown sources add-ons.
- Add sources.
- Install a repository.
- Download add-ons from a repository.
Q6: Is Kodi completely free?
Ans. Kodi is completely free of cost and an open-source entertainment platform.
Q7: Does Kodi have the app?
Ans. The Kodi app is available to download for Android and Apple users on Google Play and Apple Store.
Ares Wizard is one of the best and most free repositories for Kodi add-ons. There are thousands of add-ons available for people who love to stream a variety of content from all over the world. Ares Wizards has tools to clear the cache in Kodi and clear the Kodi data with the help of this app. This article explains the whole process of installing and using Ares Wizard step by step.
For more information on Kodi and other such useful tools, visit Qnnit.com and check out How to Fix theVideo.Me Pair Error in Kodi (11 Effective Ways to Resolve the Issue) or What is gws_rd=ssl On Google | How to Fix gws_rd=ssl Error in 2023.