A new Weekly Challenge in Pokemon Go requires you to compete in a Fashion Challenge. This relates to the current Pokemon Go Fashion Week challenge. All of this will be just one of the many issues you will receive as part of this event. In order to combat Fashion Challengers, scroll down and learn how to do so.
How to Battle a Fashion Challenger in Pokemon Go?
To take on the Fashion Challengers, you must first visit one of the PokeStops. The Fashion Challenge will be visible once you arrive. Interact with the PokeStop and, when the battle option appears, click on it. Keep an eye out for the cube on upper edge of something like the PokeStop. You can only fight a Fashion Challenger when there is a cube on top.
When you select the Battle option, you would be given the option to select a team. You must select all of your members of the team in the game here. It may take some time for the fight to begin, so be patient.
Below are the6 types of challenges:
- Eccentric Challenger: Furfrou, Graveler, Blitzle
- Quirky Challenger: Furfrou, Braixen, Shinx
- Cool Challenger: Furfrou, Sneasel, Gothitelle
- Sassy Challenger: Furfrou, Butterfree, Vaporeon
- Slick Challenger: Furfrou, Croagunk, Obstagoon
- Rugged Challenger: Furfrou, Kirlia, Mienshao