Ylands – Console Commands
If you are looking for the Ylands – Console Commands, then you are in the right spot. The blog has covered the list of the console commands of Ylands. So, check out the list in order to enhance your gaming experience.
How to Enable Ylands Console?
In order to open the Ylands console, you better press the Enter button once you are in the game. It is vital to mention that by typing /cmdlist command, you will be able to see the full list.
Ylands – Console Commands
Below are all the Ylands – Console Commands:
- /ban – Kick and ban player account from game
- /c – Send a message to your clan.
- /clearchat – removes all messages in chat.
- /collidercount – Report number of currently active colliders.
- /createdssave – Creates a save for use with user dedicated servers.
- /daicount – Show AI agents count.
- /demote – Demotes a player from admin status.
- /dui – Show degug statistics (including in-game time, character temperature, and the number of minutes per in-game day).
- /endprofiling – End profiling.
- /fpscam – Toggle experimental unsupported fps camera.
- /freecamera – Toggles free camera.
- /g – Send a message to all players in the current game.
- /getttransactions – Export a list of transactions for a specific scenario id.
- /getuserscripts – Download file from mp host.
- /hidechat – Hides gray chat box.
- /kick – Kick player account from game.
- /killme – Kills the player.
- /lap – List account privelages.
- /promote – Promotes a player to admin status.
- /refundtransaction – Refund a scenario transaction.
- /r [username] – Reply to the last player that whispered to you.
- /s – Send a message to all players in your vicinity.
- /sap – Set account privilege level.
- /sf – Show game file/folder in os file manager.
- /showseed – Show seed of current map.
- /startprofiling – Start profiling.
- /unban – Remove ban assigned to player.
- /w [username] – Send a private message to a player.
- /who – List online players in current session.
PVE / PVP Commands
Sets player versus environment mode:
- /setpve 0 1 – Player vs environment activated
- /setpve 1 1 – Players are immune to traps
- /setpve 2 1 – Players are immune to explosions
- /setpve 3 1 – Players are immune when offline
- /setpve 0 0 – Player vs player activated
- /setpve 1 0 – Players are vulnerable to traps
- /setpve 2 0 – Players are vulnerable to explosions
- /setpve 3 0 – Players are vulnerable when offline
Unstuck character or vehicle:
- /unstuck 0 – Move character to a beach position
- /unstuck 1 – Move character to a beach position
- /unstuck 2 – Align character with terrain
- /unstuck 3 – Move nearby vehicle to valid location
- If you want to rebind the controls, go to the Configure menu and then select Controls
Actions and movement
- RMB – Primary action (pick something up, eat)
- LMB – Secondary action (smash, place blocks)
- V – Drop item
- W/A/S/D – Moves
- Space – Jump / Respawn after dying
- C – Switch camera (3rd person / 1st person).
- Enter – Open chat
- UpArrow – Check older messages in chat
- DownArrow – Check newer messages in chat
- F12 – Take screenshot
- Shift + F12 – Take supersize screenshot
- Tab or I – Open / close inventory
- P – Toggle placing mode
- F – Choose rotation of block
- G – Reposition block
- J, K, L – Rotate block
- Q – Place block higher
- Z – Place block lower
- LMB – Place block
- RMB – Take block ba ck
- LMB – Primary action
- F – Change mode
- G – Change shape
- K – Make it smaller
- L – Make it bigger
- H – Change material
- LMB – Define area of selection + primary action.
- RMB – Revert action.
- F – Change mode.
- LMB – Make items disappear
- LeftShift – Dive.
- Space – Rise.
- Space2x – Enable / disable fly mode
- Space – Ascend
- LeftShift – Descend
- F3 – Dance 1
- F4 – Dance 2
- F5 – Dance 3
- F6 – Gesture 1
- F7 – Gesture 2
- F8 – Gesture 3