Stranded Deep was released in 2015 but still, but it is ranked among the most popular games in the world. The developers keep releasing updates to stay in the modern-era game race. There are several items offered in the game but players find it difficult to craft them. But worry not, because Stranded Deep Cheat Codes and console commands offer convenience to the players while providing quick access to success. All you have to do is open the Developer Console by pressing “\” or “~” or “ö” according to the layout of the players` keyboard.
Stranded Deep Cheat Codes
Following is the detailed Stranded Deep cheat codes and what they do.
- dev.god – This cheat code will let players fly around the map and become immune from damage.
- dev.console (True/False) – This code will let you see full developer console.
- fps (True/False) – It shows the frames per second.
- dev.time (0-24) – This console command allows players to change the name of the day in hour-long increments.
- help list – This will display the full command list of the game.
- help (command) – It will help you to understand a command.
- dev.log.dump – Spawns a log on the desktop. It is utmost important to create things like splints and rafts in the game.
- dev.log.view – It displays the log in the console for the player.
- dev.log.clear – It will help you eras all log entries.
- devtools.components.camera.colorgrading (True/False) – Adjusts the visual effects for in-game fog.
- dev.components.camera.reflections (True/False) – Adjusts the reflection effects for in-game fog.
- dev.options list – It shows the current output for the game.
- clear – It will erase the history for command entries.
After entering the commands you will have to activate the codes after following “True” or “False”. The above-mentioned commands will not be working on the consoles. So, that was all that you needed to know about Stranded Deep Cheat Codes and Console Commands.