Have you heard of the term Snapchat trophies? If not, no worries; we’ve got you covered! This blog is going to unravel the meaning and concept of a newly introduced feature, “Snapchat Trophies.” These trophies are emoticons or emoji images that are unlocked once you accomplish some sort of achievement.
With the modern era of technology and the internet, several apps, including Snapchat, have become trending. Each one of the apps has millions of followers and users. Snapchat is becoming a frequently used app among netizens. Moreover, its features are cool and fun to use. So, the Snapchat trophies are one of them.
What Are Snapchat Trophies?
If we talk about Snapchat trophies, these are emoji images that you unlock by achieving some sort of activity milestone. Some trophies are super easy to unlock, while others make repetitive use of specific features.
What Can You Do With Snapchat Trophies?
Snapchat trophies are used just for fun. The netizens enjoy using this feature. Earlier, there was no real use for this feature other than enjoying the contentment that comes with the challenge of unlocking a new trophy by completing some kind of task.
Where to Find Your Snapchat Trophies
Coming to the main question: Where do you find Snapchat trophies?
The answer to that is simple:
- Open the Snapchat app
- Sign in to your account
- Tap your Bitmoji/profile icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap trophies right beneath your snap code to open your Trophy Case.
All the Snapchat Trophies and How to Unlock Them
You might be wondering how many total trophies are there. It is worth mentioning that there are a total of 52 trophies on Snapchat. Only a few were available before the app increased their number to 40 and ultimately released 12 more trophies. All trophies featured emojis and appeared as badges, like some kind of achievement in the Trophies section of the app.
Below is the list of all trophies introduced till date:
- Email Trophy: For verified email address.
- Phone Trophy: For verified phone number.
- Baby Trophy: For reaching the snap score of 10.
- Gold Star Trophy: For reaching the snap score of 100.
- Sparkles Trophy: For reaching the snap score of 1,000.
- Circle and Star Trophy: For reaching the snap score of 10,000.
- Explode Trophy: For reaching the snap score of 50,000.
- Rocket Trophy: For reaching the snap score of 100,000.
- Ghost Trophy: For reaching the snap score of 500,000.
- Speaker Low Trophy: For sharing 10 Stories from the Search section.
- Speaker Medium Trophy: For sharing 50 Stories from the Search section.
- Speaker High Trophy: For sharing 500 Stories from the Search section.
- Video Cassette Trophy: For sending a video on Snapchat.
- Movie Camera Trophy: For sending 50 videos on Snapchat.
- Camcorder Trophy: For sending 500 videos on Snapchat.
- Hear No Evil Monkey Trophy: For sending a muted video.
- Loop Once Trophy: For sending a video where you’ve flipped the camera once.
- Loop Trophy: For sending a video in which you’ve flipped the camera five times.
- Rotate Trophy: For sending a video in which you’ve flipped the camera ten times.
- Microscope Trophy: For sending 10 zoomed videos.
- Magnifying Glass Trophy: For sending 10 zoomed photos.
- Sun Trophy: For sending a snap with the temperature filter above 100° F.
- Snowflake Trophy: For sending a snap when the temperature filter is below freezing point.
- One Finger Trophy: For sending a snap with a filter.
- Two Finger Trophy: For using two filters in a single snap.
- Fried Egg Trophy: For sending a snap between 4 AM and 5 AM.
- Sunglasses Trophy: For pairing Snap Spectacles with Snapchat.
- Japanese Ogre Trophy: For snapping 1,000 selfies.
- Flashlight Trophy: For using the front camera flash.
- ABCD trophy: For sending 100 text snaps.
- Lollipop trophy: For using five or more pencil colors.
- Rainbow trophy: For sending 10 snaps with five or more pencil colors.
- Palette trophy: For sending 50 snaps with five or more pencil colors.
- Panda trophy: For sending 50 snaps with the Black and white filter.
- Moon Face trophy: For sending 50 snaps in Night Mode.
- Devil trophy: For taking a screenshot of someone’s snap.
- Angry Devil trophy: For taking screenshots of 10 snaps.
- Goblin trophy: For taking screenshots of 50 snaps.
- Fax/ Scanner trophy: For scanning a snap code.
- Radio trophy: For submitting a snap to the Our Story collection.
- Clapboard trophy: For submitting 10 snaps to the Our Story collection.
- Bullseye trophy: For adding five friends using the Add Nearby feature.
- Blue Circle trophy: For creating a Story in Snapchat Memories.
- White Circle trophy: For sending a Story from Snapchat Memories.
- Disc trophy: For saving a Story in Snapchat Memories.
- CD trophy: For saving 100 Stories in Snapchat Memories.
- DVD trophy: For saving 1,000 Stories in Snapchat Memories.
- Detective trophy: For using the Search function in Snapchat Memories.
- Eyes trophy: For setting up My Eyes on Snapchat.
- Link trophy: For linking your Bitmoji account to Snapchat.
- Microphone trophy: For using Shazam on Snapchat to identify a song.
- Globe trophy: For getting your snap posted on Live Story.
Tips for Unlocking Snapchat Trophies without Trying Too Hard
As there are so many trophies to unlock, it can be quite overwhelming to achieve this in a non-competitive way. Moreover, this also takes away the fun of using Snapchat, so to make this an easygoing endeavor for you, we have compiled some tips;
1. Sending more snaps to your friends and asking them to reciprocate the same way can be a huge help in unlocking trophies, which can lead to some new feature unlocks like taking Screenshots and turning on Dark mode for the Snapchat app.
2. By using new and creative ways, you can make your snaps more engaging. You can use filters, lenses, pen colors, text fonts, swappable games, and stickers in addition to other content options.
3. Don’t forget about stories, as they can be beneficial for you to improve your snap scores if your friends aren’t snapping as much as you would like. By snapping from famous locations and submitting them as public stories on My Story, you can also increase your snap score.
How to See Your Snapchat Trophies? ( 5 Easy Steps)
Below are the steps to see your Snapchat trophies:
Step 1: You first need to open the Snapchat App on your phone
Step 2: Tap the bitmoji/profile icon located at the top left corner of the screen.
Step 3: Then, you can tap the trophies icon located right beneath your snapshot scores.
Step 4: After opening the trophies, you will see the trophies you have unlocked and the trophies that you have yet to unlock.
Step 5: By tapping unlocked trophies, you can see how you unlocked these trophies.
Do Snapchat Trophies Still Exist?
No, they don’t exist anymore, as they have been removed by Snapchat as of May 2019.
Why Did Snapchat Remove Trophies?
Snapchat removed trophies to replace them with new and engaging options called charms (which are explained below). They designed this to increase the activity of engagement on their app.
What are Snapchat Charms?
Snapchat charms are special souvenirs that commemorate your friendship. They are added automatically by the interaction you have with your friends. To view charms, you need to open a friendship profile or group profile, and by scrolling to the bottom you will find them.
This blog sheds light on what are Snapchat trophies and how to get them. The Snapchat trophies are used for fun, and netizens use this feature for creativity and enjoyment. With the growing popularity of social media apps, their features are also highlighted.
Moreover, people like to keep themselves abreast of what is happening in the internet realm. So, this blog gives comprehensive information on one of the popular features. Stay connected to Qnnit for more amazing content.