A bit different from other weapons used in this game. Santa Water’s enjoyable feature is its unpredictability. This weapon creates holy water bottles to pour down from the heavens and then makes puddles of water when it hits. Although it doesn’t wish to cause damage, it is essential to believe in your RNG when working when dealing with the weapon.
How to Evolve Santa Water in Vampire Survivors – Steps:
Evolving Santa Water is quite simple; there are four steps in total:
- Unlock Santa Water by unlocking Suor Clerici
- To unlock Suor Clerici: unlock Clerici by recovering 1000 HP total throughout all runs. She is then available to purchase 900 Gold
- Get the Santa Water weapon to Level 8
- Get Attractorb accessory power-up (passive item): find a Vacuum dropped by a light source
- Collect a rare enemy’s chest that spawns once the counter gets to 10:00
Santa Water Evolution Recipe > Santa Water + Attractorb = La Borra
Tips to achieve evolution:
- The easiest way to get the La Borra to evolve is to start with Suor Clerici, as they begin with the Santa Water. Because it’s your starting weapon
- A particularly effective strategy combines this with King Bible and Garlic (or their evolutions). Enemies will practically never be able to reach the player.
- At level 1, Santa Water is not very consistent, and it is not recommended to use it as a primary damage dealer until you reach levels 7 or 8
How to Evolve Santa Water in Vampire Survivors – Levels:
- 1st Level: Generates damaging zones
- 2nd Level: +1 Projectile & + 20% Base Area
- 3rd Level: +10 Base damage & +0.5 duration (seconds)
- 4th Level: +1 Projectile & + 20% Base Area
- 5th Level: +10 Base damage & +0.5 duration (seconds)
- 6th Level: +1 Projectile & + 20% Base Area
- 7th Level: +5 Base damage & +0.3 duration (seconds)
- 8th Level: +5 Base damage & 20% Base Area
At max Level Santa Water will have +30 Base damage, +80% base area, + 1.3 duration (seconds), and +3 projectiles
How to Evolve Santa Water in Vampire Survivors – La Borra:
La Borra works incredibly effectively when moving since the areas causing damage can move around and stay on the screen to harm enemies. La Borra’s pools of water will be replaced when they go away and create a permanent damage field surrounding the player.
It is a great weapon, among the top in the field regarding AoE.