The ability to evolve weapons is an integral aspect of the Vampire survivors. It is essential to be able to continuously enhance your weapon’s strength is necessary to win most games. Certain weapons aren’t worthy of use until they’ve evolved! The Pentagram is a bizarre weapon found within the Vampire Survival Games that can clear the screen but has the possibility of dangerous objects. Can you make the pentagram weapon evolve feasible to be done in The Vampire Survival Game? And, another question: is it worthwhile? We’ll reveal the answer!
How to Evolve Pentagram in Vampire Survivors – Steps:
Evolving Pentagram is quite simple; there are four steps in total:
- Unlock Pentagram by surviving for 20 minutes as any character, the Starting Weapon of Christine Davain
- To unlock Christine Davain: leveling Pentagram to level 7
- Get the Pentagram weapon to Level 8
- Get Crown accessory power-up (passive item): reaching Level 10 as any character
- Collect a rare enemy’s chest that spawns once the counter gets to 10:00 (survive for at least 10 minutes)
Pentagram Evolution Recipe > Pentagram + Crown = Gorgeous Moon
Tips to achieve evolution:
- As with other weapons, taking or upgrading Pentagram, either from the menu or from a Treasure Chest, will instantly activate it, killing all enemies on screen (picking it at a bad timing may destroy your valuables)
- Pentagram is a great weapon to take near the end of a run when you already have 4 or 5 good weapons, and you don’t need anything else
How to Evolve Pentagram in Vampire Survivors – Levels:
Boosts by levels of the Pentagram:
- 1st Level: Erases everything in sight
- 2nd Level: -10 Seconds Cooldown
- 3rd Level: 25% chance not to erase items.
- 4th Level: -10 Seconds Cooldown
- 5th Level: 45% chance not to erase things.
- 6th Level: -5 Seconds Cooldown
- 7th Level: 65% chance not to erase things.
- 8th Level: -5 Seconds Cooldown
At max Level Pentagram will have a 65% chance not to erase dropped items and treasure chests, also 60 seconds of cooldown
Boosts by levels of the Crown:
- 1st Level: +8% experience
- 2nd Level: +8% experience
- 3rd Level: +8% experience
- 4th Level: +8% experience
- 5th Level: +8% experience
At max Level, Crown will have +40 Exp
How to Evolve Pentagram in Vampire Survivors – Gorgeous Moon:
- Since Gorgeous Moon has a 0% chance of destroying Pickups, it is advised to evolve Pentagram as soon as possible upon selecting it