Ping is pinpointing a location during action-packed gaming. Such steps save you time, energy, and resources. Following is the detailed guide on how to ping in the Lost Ark:
How to Ping in Lost Ark Map
You need to use special commands and buttons on your keyboard to Ping in Lost Ark such as holding the “Ctrl” key and using the left click of the mouse on your surroundings. To open the mini-map you can press the Tab button and ping it. Use the M key to open a wide map to target your location. The players could also use the Shift+Right mouse key to ping and send the location to chat.
So, to bring it into pointers, here are the three main ways to Ping in Lost Ark:
- Tab for mini-map and ping in it
- M to open-world map, then Shift+RMB
If you wondering how to check your server ping, then you can continue below.
How to Check Server Ping?
To check & show Lost Ark server ping:
- Press on “Esc” to open “Game Menu”
- Or from the main menu, click on “Services”
- It will have a “Gear” icon
- This will be on the lower right side of the main menu
- Now click on “Game Menu”
- Click on “Settings”
- Now click on the “Gameplay” tab
- Click on “Controls and Display”
- Scroll to “UI”
- Select “Always Show” in the “Show Network Latency” option
- Click on “Apply” then “OK”
- Now your ping will show on your screen always
- This will be on the lower left side of the screen
So that’s it for how to ping on the map & check your server ping.