Lost Ark is among the most popular RPG fantasy massively multiplayer games launched by Steam. The sensation RPG has quite the trend among gamers that became the 2nd most played game after 24 hours of its release. The gameplay of Lost Ark features many exciting features and mechanics that offer many new MMORPGs.
The game also allows players to experience exciting plotlines and missions to finish. The video game also has a unique set of features along with the most dangerous list of weaponry. This blog will guide our player about Lost Ark: How To Get Bilbrin Wood.
How to Get Bilbrin Wood in Lost Ark?
While you can farm ordinary woods from trees, it is different for Bilbrin Wood. You can not plant it even in the Bilbrin Forest. Here’s how you can get this Bilbrin Timber in Lost Ark:
- Set sail for the continent of Rohendel.
- On the continent, you must travel to Lake Shiverware in the eastern region.
- While on the ship, go near the docks and look for the Spearfish Hunting Guild Vessel or the Plumpcrab Fishing Guild Vessel.
- This is a Traveling Merchant Ship from which you can exchange Bilbrin Wood.
- Each Bilbrin Wood costs 25 Spectrum Coin.
- As the purchase is made, you must put Bilbrin Wood in your inventory.
- Additionally, there is a slight chance that you might be able to get Bilbrin Timber from trade merchants near your stronghold.
Above we updated our readers about Lost Ark: How To Get Bilbrin Wood. If you find this blog helpful, visit our website to stay updated on all the latest updates about your favorite games.