How to Install iFile in iOS 10 without Jailbreak on iPhone and iPad?
Everyone needs their documents to be well-managed and easily accessible. iFile has been reported by iPhone and iPad users to be one such application. This application is not available in the Apple Store. Hence, getting it on a phone that is not jailbroken can be quite a challenge. However, getting your iPhone or iPad jailbroken is not the only way to have this application installed on your respective devices. There are other ways which can help you download this application. Keep reading this blog till the end to find out about one easy way to download this app on your iPhones and iPads. This method does not require a jailbreak.
A Guide to Download iFile on iOS 10 without Jailbreak:
Here is a step-by-step guide presented below to help you download the iFiles application on your iPhones and iPads:
- Step 1: Firstly, you need to download the iFile ipa using any browser such as Google or safari on your phone and download the iFiles application from there. Many different websites are offering to download the ipa of this application
- Step 2: Once you have this installer with you, it might occur to you, ‘Why am I unable to launch this application on my iPhone/iPad?’. For you to be able to launch this application, you need to download a third-party app like Cydia Impactor. You can download and install Cydia Impactor on your PC or Mac using google chrome
- Step 3: Now, you need to connect your device to the PC or Mac using a USB cable and start Cydia Impactor
- Step 4: Once you have downloaded and launched any one of these third-party apps, you can drag and drop the iFile ipa file that you downloaded earlier in the Cydia Impactor Window
Note: A step-by-step guide on dragging and dropping the iFile ipa is mentioned in the next segment of this blog.
- Step 5: Now, go to Settings -> General -> Device Management and tap on ‘trust the certificate’
You will be able to use the iFile application without any problem now. However, some features might be different on the iFiles application if you use it on a non-jailbroken device.
How to Sideload iOS Apps to iPhone or iPad on Windows or Mac Using the ‘Cydia Impactor Tool’:
Below mentioned is a detailed guide on how to sideload iOS apps on your Cydia impactor tool:
- Step 1: Download the free-of-charge Cydia Impactor tool. You can get this tool from ‘cydiaimpactor.com’
- Step 2: Connect your iOS device to the computer/laptop using a USB cable
- Step 3: Now, you need to launch the Cydia Impactor executable file
- Step 4: Once the Cydia Impactor is successfully launched, select the connected device from the first dropdown
- Step 5: Now, you can easily drag and drop the iFiles app’s IPA file onto the Cydia Impactor window
iFiles application is trending in the modern world. People love this application for its features and specifications. This blog presented a complete guide on downloading and using this application on your iPad or iPhone without a jailbreak. Visit our website Qnnit to read more informative blogs such as GPO Private Server Codes and Chapter Redemption Codes.