How to Activate FFXIV on Mogstation will offer you a chance to play one of the most famous games in the world. However, some might consider the activation process unnecessarily complex. Despite that, the game is so popular that several memes are now famous on social media. You might have heard one saying, “Have you ever tried the critically acclaimed MMORP FF14”.
You will be required to sign up to play the game. But there are some restrictions, such as:
- One free trial account is allowed per Square Enix Account
- 60 is the maximum cap level
- No inter-playing trading
- 300,000 max gil
Keep in mind that there is no return after switching to the trial account from the subscription account. For instance, if you are a level 40 player and, by chance, you move to a trial account, then you cannot switch back. So, be very careful.
How to Activate FFXIV on Mogstation
Qnnit recommends properly setting your codes. This will enable you to play Early Access as a reward.
FFXIV Activation on MogStation
Here are simple steps to activate FFXIV:
- Choose one of the following links:
- Create an account and access the “Mog Station”
- Now “enter the code”
- Now, tap on the “Confirm” button while accepting “Terms and Conditions”
At last, you will be required to set up a regular monthly subscription to keep using the free version.
Subscription Set up
Setting up the subscription will take you halfway there. Here are some simple steps:
- Ensure to buy “Final Fantasy XIV”
- Tap on the “red drop-down link”
- Now, go to the “Mog Station”
Here are the frequently asked questions (FAQs):
Q1: What is Final Fantasy XIV?
Ans: Final Fantasy XIV was a 2010 online role-playing game for Microsoft Windows. It was developed and published by Square Enix. It was the original version of the 14th entry in the main Final Fantasy series and the 2nd MMORPG in the series after Final Fantasy XI.
Q2: What is the release date of Final Fantasy XIV?
Ans: The release date of Final Fantasy XIV was September 30, 2010.
Q3: Why does my Square Enix account say not registered?
Ans: When you log in from a new location or a new device or if you’ve returned after a long period of inactivity, your Square Enix account sometimes says not registered or restricts your login. Reset the password on the affected Square Enix Account to lift the restriction.
Q4: How do you register a Square Enix Account for FFXIV?
Ans: To register a Square Enix Account for FFXIV, follow these steps:
- First, go to SQUARE ENIX Account Registration Page: https://secure.square-enix.com/regist/
- Secondly, fill in all required sections
- Thirdly, enter your email address for temporary registration
- Fourth, read the User Agreement and click next (clicking ‘Next’ means you accept the terms of the User Agreement)
Q5: Are FFXIV inactive accounts are deleted?
Ans: No, FFXIV inactive accounts are not deleted.
Q6: Is it possible to play FFXIV free on an existing account?
Ans: You can play FFXIV free on an existing account as long as that account does not have a license for the retail version or beta of FFXIV, or your Square Enix Account must not have had a previous FFXIV license.
Q7: How to activate FFXIV?
Ans: To activate FFXIV, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Mog Station with your Square Enix account
- Select ‘Your Account’
- Select the service account you want to register the code on
- Select ‘Enter Expansion Registration Code’ and follow the given instructions
Q8: How to activate FFXIV on Mog Station?
Ans: To activate FFXIV on Mog Station, follow these steps:
- Log into your GameStop account and locate your FFXIV buy under Your Account and Digital Locker
- Find the Activation Code
- Redeem the code on the Mog Station at https://www.mogstation.com
Q9: Where to enter the Final Fantasy 14 Code?
Ans: To enter the Final Fantasy 14 Code, follow these steps:
- Choose the correct service account, then select Use This Service Account
- Select Registration Codes and choose Enter Item Code
- Follow the given instructions to register the code
Q10: Where to enter the Final Fantasy 14 Code?
Ans. All you have to do is follow these steps:
- Choose the correct “service account”
- Then select “Use this Service Account”
- Select “Enter Item Code”
- Now, follow the instructions
Activating FFXIV on Mogstation will enable you to play the best game in the world. Catering to fulfill the quests of almost 20 million worldwide fans is quite demanding for game developers. Developed in 2010, it has reached newer heights every season while breaking a range of global records in the gaming industry.
Qnnit always ensures you bring your latest working knowledge of gaming guides. If you find any of the steps not working, immediately inform us, and we might guide you right away. For more such information, you may check out FFXIV: Best Starting Classes For Beginners and All FFXIV Training Dummy Locations.