Elden Ring is well recognized for being extremely difficult, especially during battles with monsters and demigods. You must carefully plan your profile based on your play style and equipment to accomplish a complete gameplay. Dexterity also entails becoming familiar with each game stat and being aware of its function. One stat that can be pretty useful to you in fighting is Dexterity. Continue reading to find out more about the subject in the following guide.
What is the Purpose of Dexterity in Elden Ring?
One of the stats in Elden Ring that will help you make your weapons and spells more effective is Dexterity. Dexterity has a soft cap of 50, so you won’t reap the same rewards as it starts to rise above that. Some of the applications of skills are listed below:
- It enables the usage of particular armor with just the bare minimum of Dexterity requirements. For instance, the Urumi Whip needs 19 Dexterity and 10 Strength.
- The increased effectiveness of weapons and armor of the Dexterity type are also acquired
- Dexterity speeds up the casting of spells
- It also minimizes the harm from falls
- It significantly reduces the likelihood of falling from your horse when under enemy attack