Clash Royale is one of the most popular games developed by Supercell’s . With the ongoing Season 37 of July 2022, this game has become prominent in the mobile gaming industry . The game comprises 103 cards with 4 champions that are unlockable at king tower (level 14). If you want to know how to demonstrate whether a card is good or not, this is the right place. We have provided a Clash Royale tier list, that will guide you further. Keep reading till the end!
Clash Royale Card Tier List
This Clash Royale Card Tier List should only be taken as a reference because different strategies and processes can yield different results for players. The list is categorized as follows:
- S+ tier: Cards in this section are the best, their Overall performance and versatility are better than other cards.
- S tier: Cards in this list are good but not as good and versatile as the S+ tier.
- A tier: Cards in this list are mediocre and may be useful in some scenarios.
- B tier: Cards in this tier can be avoided as they are only good under limited conditions.
- C tier: Cards in this list are straight-up bad and should be avoided.
|Baby Dragon, Witch,
Night Witch, Electro Wizard, Bandit,
|Strong (S)||Minion Horde,
Elite Barbarians, Snowball,
Mega Minion, Fireball
Goblin Giant, Goblin Barrel, Barbarian Barrel, Tornado,
Electro Dragon, Freeze,
|Mega Knight, Princess,
Inferno Dragon, Log,
Lava Hound, Mother Witch, Ram Rider
Flying Machine, Inferno Tower,
|Weak (C)||Royal Recruits,
|Barbarian Hut, Three Musketeers, Zappies||Goblin Drill|
Best Meta Cards for Clash Royale
Electro Giant, Mother Witch, and Night Witch have enough amount of buff this season and this is the actual reason why e-giant and mother witch are widely used cards in the meta right now. Log receiving a nerf is affecting its position in many popular decks such as Spell Bait (Log Bait) and 2.6 Hog cycle. The meta is stable in this season just because of a few balance changes.