There is a new update in Clash Royale that is at level 14 king tower. There are many gamers who have become champions after completing this level. There is the Skeleton King, the Golden Knight, and the Archer Queen that will be seen. We have covered the most ranked and best cards in this blog!
Best Skeleton King Decks in Clash Royale (CR)
There are the cards named Champions that have special abilities that will be shown after you deploy them. You cannot deploy any other card if you deploy these cards once until the champion is not defeated. There is a cycle deck that is a perfect for a reason. You must also keep in mind that you cannot use more than one champion in the deck. The famous champion amongst the top three ranked champions is The Skeleton King. This champion is having an ability to summon Skeletons. As stated in the game, “The King of the undead himself. He sometimes feels lonely (could be due to his non-flattering features) and will summon friends to join him in the battle even after death. Tough guys have feelings too!” .
How to go for Skeleton King Miner Cycle?
- Poison, Goblin Gang, Skeleton King, Zap, Valkyrie, Firecracker, Miner, and Bats. (3.1 Elixir)
Skeleton King PEKKA Witch
- PEKKA, Zap, Skeleton King, Poison, Witch, Valkyrie, Firecracker, and Bats. (3.9 Elixir)
Skeleton King Bowler Yard
- Graveyard, Mini PEKKA, Ice Golem, Skeleton King, Bowler, Executioner, Zap, and Electro Spirit. (3.5 Elixir)
Skeleton King Witch Executioner
- Electro Dragon, Executioner, Fire Spirit, Fireball, Mini PEKKA, Skeleton King, Witch, and Zap. (3.8 Elixir)
Skeleton King PEKKA Loon Freeze
- Balloon, Barbarian Barrel, Freeze Spell, Mega Minion, PEKKA, Skeleton King, Tornado, and Electro Wizard. (4.0 Elixir)
Tips and Tricks for Skeleton King Champion Card in CR
In Clash Royale, the Skeleton King is a Champion Card. He possesses the ability Soul Summoning, which costs 2 Elixir to activate. Soul Summoning summons a swarm of skeletons based on the number of souls collected by the Skeleton King. When a troop dies in his presence, he collects them. Here is a breakdown of the Skeleton King’s stats at tournament level 11.
- Area Damage: 180.
- Damage per Second: 112.
- Hitpoints: 2300.
- Hit Speed: 1.6 sec.
- Targets: Ground.
- Speed: Medium.
- Range: Melee-Medium.
- Ability: Soul Summoning
- Ability Cost: 2 Elixir.
- Max Skeleton Count: 20.
- Min Skeleton Count: 6.
- Skeleton’s Lvl: Equal to the Skeleton King’s Lvl.
- Ability Cooldown: 20 sec.
This champion also deals splash damage, making it useful against swarms. He is a medium health tank that deals splash damage and can support himself with a Skeleton Swarm. The Skeleton King will be useful, and if you use the above Decks, you will easily defeat your opponents.