Elden Ring has ignited the web, either as a result of the difficult tasks that player’s encounter or the intriguing probable exploring locations. But the appeal of this game goes beyond its visual appeal. Horrific demigods that live in fortresses and catacombs will put the player’s skills and capabilities to the ultimate test, and the repercussions of failure will be severe. Rykard is enlisted amongst these cruel demigods and the key to acquiring the Blasphemous Blade.
Finding Rykard, the Lord Of Blasphemy:
In order to secure your goal, you will need to select the optional quest of Volcano Manor. Tanith, the head of the Manor, and her knight will be present on the right of the player’s line of sight when the player first enters the Manor. She will issue the quests in the form of letters that will include information about the location and specifics of the target taint that the player must eliminate. Red marks will consequently appear on the map, indicating the precise location of the target. The following awards are given after completing the conquest;
- When vanquished in Limgrave, the Old Knight Istvan will drop a Scaled Armor Set. Following a report, Tanith will grant the subject a Magma Shot Sorcery Spell as compensation
- The Crepus’s Vail Talisman and twenty key bolts will be left behind by the Idle, who will be killed in Altus Plateau. Tanith will give the player a Serpentbone blade as payment
- When you defeat Juno Hoslow, the Knight of Blood, he will give you Hoslow’s armor set and Hoslow’s petal whip. Tanith will present the Taker’s Cameo Talisman upon disclosing
- The easiest and most convenient access is to Rykard, the Lord of Blasphemy and the boss of Volcano Manor. Tanith will grant you a meeting by teleporting the player to the Mist gate if you complete the series of tasks
At this point, the player can choose to either accept Tanith’s offer or go into the prison town and look for the Rykard on his own by using the maps and instructions there. It will be a difficult and taxing voyage in and of itself. At this stage, the player will come across numerous foes, difficult paths, serpent men, and torturous weaponry.
Combating with Godskin Noble, the game’s last boss and a skilled user of his weapon, will be the most challenging phase. He is significantly more effective at attacking and reaching than the player is; therefore, the player must turn their attention to defense in order to win. To beat him, you will need to employ a few distinct attacking strategies. Once he is defeated, his ultimate weapon, the Godskin Stitcher, will drop, and the player will then be able to equip the Serpent’s Amnion. Remember that it is the crucial component of Rya’s quest route. The Lord of Blasphemy will finally be encountered by the participant at the conclusion of this gloomy journey.
If the player succeeds in toppling the Rykard, he will procure his rune along with the Remembrance of Blasphemy. Take this Remembrance and travel to Roundtable Hold where you can look for Enia. She will offer you trade like she does for the Remembrance that you get by winning against other demigods in combat. The player will be provided with two choices; either to exchange it for Rykard’s Rancor or the Blade of Blasphemy. The Rykard’s Rancor is a sorcery that releases various kinds of spirits which will explode one after another within a limited span of time.
Tips and Information about the Blasphemous Bade:
- Taker’s Flames is a weapon skill
- Ashes of War cannot be used to infuse Blasphemous Blade
- Incantations cannot be used to enchant Blasphemous Blade
- Somber can be used to enhance Blasphemous Blade
- When wielded, this sword kills or not; it heals 4% of maximum HP plus 40 flat HP for every opponent’s death
- On a hit, Taker’s Flames heals 10% of your maximum HP plus 150 flat HP
- Taker’s Flames only scales with faith and deals pure fire damage
- The selling value of the Blade is 1000 runes