WorldBox is the ultimate god simulator and a sandbox game in which users can either preserve or destroy civilizations. Read the blog and learn how to unlock both free and premium endeavors in this engrossing world-building adventure. WorldBox offers a varied experience, ranging from chores like arranging creatures to interesting premium challenges connected to Middle-earth settlements. So, what are you waiting for? Read the blog now and step into the world of thrillers and adventure.
Worldbox Achievements Guide – Without Premium
Below are all the Free Achievements and the process of how to unlock them:
- Place 10000 Creatures: 10000 creatures born in total gameplay
- 1000 bombs: Drop 1000 bombs of any type (bomb, napalm bomb, atomic bomb, antimatter bomb, and Tsar Bomba)
- Megapolis: One village reaches a population of 200 or more
- Lava strike: Use lightning power and strike lightning on a pool of lava
- Find Wilhelm: Click on the human figure up on the title screen
- Burger!: Click on the Burger figure on the settings page
- Mayday: Use lightning power and strike lightning on a Robot Santa
- Destroy WorldBox: Click the WorldBox logo multiple times until all letters fall off, then click it one more time
- World builder: Click on the “create a new world” option, then click the button “create”
- Moisturize me!: Spawn a piranha on a land tile
- Sacrifice: Spawn a sheep on a lava tile
- Love: Use “printer – heart” power once. That is in the “Other various powers” category
- Don’t try this at Home: Use heat ray power on any TNT other than timed TNT
Worldbox Achievements Guide – Require Premium
Below are all the Premium Achievements. It also includes the method of how to unlock them:
- Middle-earth: The map has at least one human village, one elf village, one orc village, and one dwarf village
- Baby tornado: Use lightning power and strike lightning on a tornado. Every strike breaks a tornado into two smaller tornados. Strike until one tornado reaches its minimum size
- Ant world: The map has at least 10 blue ants, 10 green ants, 10 black ants, and 10 red ants. They are at the rightmost corner of the creatures category
- Last resort: Drop any nukes (atomic bomb or Tsar Bomba) on a Grey Goo tile
- Move it!: Spawn a god finger, switch to lightning power and strike it
- The Pie: The button “Thanks for playing!” is at the bottom of the world list; tap on it. This causes it to fall off and change into a new button that reads, “UNDER CONSTRUCTION, FINISH LATER,” which you press once again. It becomes “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” and, when you click it again, displays a picture of a pumpkin pie and five animated houses. To earn the achievement, click on the houses until they are all knocked over, and then click on the pie.
WorldBox is the ULTIMATE god simulator and sandbox game. Using various powers, create your own world, or you can also destroy the world you have. Watch civilizations develop, create kingdoms, settle other areas, and travel to faraway continents. Empires will collapse, and towns will revolt. You can choose to interfere, or you have the choice just to observe the conflict.
It is better if you develop your own world or destroy it by using multiple powers:
- God Simulator. There are a lot of powers in your toolbox that can be used without mana or resources
- Living world. Creatures have traits and needs. Animals will look for food. Greedy kings will try to get more land
If you have any queries regarding the blog, please write in the comment section. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
For more amazing gaming experience, visit Qnnit.