In the V Rising, you could purchase a certain number of items. But, the main issue is that the location of these keeps changing frequently making them hard to locate. This guide will also let you know some crucial information about trading and location of the merchants.
Trader & Merchant Locations in V Rising
The game offers a total of 3 kinds of merchants in the V Rising for trading purposes.
- Gavyn the Shady Dealer
- Berk the Travelling Trader
- Ottar the Merchant
The Map Genie is quite helpful to locate the merchants. following are the locations:
Gavyn the Shady Dealer
You can find the Shady and Gavy on the Western Side of the Farbane Woods in the vicinity of Bandit Copper Mine or you may also find near the Armory region. They trade these items:
- Pilgrim’s Hat: 200 silver coins
- Necromancer’s Mitre: 200 silver coins
- Blood Rose Brew: 25 silver coins
- Brew of Ferocity: 25 silver coins
- Minor Garlic Resistance Brew: 25 silver coins
- Minor Explosive Box: 40 silver coins
- Miner’s Mace: 16 silver coins
- Lumberjack’s Axes: 16 silver coins
- Blood Rose Seed: 15 silver coins
- Fire Blossom Seed: 15 silver coins
- Snow Flower Seed: 15 silver coins
- Mourning Lily Seed: 15 silver coins
- Hell’s Clarion Spores: 15 silver coins
- Amethyst (Crude): 8 silver coins
- Emerald (Crude): 8 silver coins
- Miststone (Crude): 8 silver coins
- Ruby (Crude): 8 silver coins
- Sapphire (Crude): 8 silver coins
- Topaz (Crude): 8 silver coins
Berk the Travelling Trader
You can find the Berk in the vicinity of Dawnbreal Villas, Farm region, Southeastern side of the Dunley Farmlands or Militia Encampment. He sells these items:
- Bear Head: 300 silver coins
- Blood Rose Potion: 45 silver coins
- Garlic Resistance Potion: 55 silver coins
- Holy Resistance Potion: 60 silver coins
- Sunflower Seed: 45 silver coins
- Amethyst (Regular): 24 silver coins
- Emerald (Regular): 24 silver coins
- Miststone (Regular): 24 silver coins
- Ruby (Regular): 24 silver coins
- Sapphire (Regular): 24 silver coins
- Topaz (Regular): 24 silver coins
Ottar the Merchant – Trader Locations in V Rising
Ottar does not move and stays stationary making the trade easier than other ones. You can go and locate him on the Southwestern Side of the Silverlight Hills at Bright haven Slums. The items sold are as follows:
- Ashfolk Helmet: 550 silver coins
- Mitre: 550 silver coins
- Ghost Shroom Spores: 200 silver coins
- Highland Lotus Seeds: 200 silver coins
- Major Explosive Box: 110 silver coins
- Amethyst (Flawless): 120 silver coins
- Emerald (Flawless): 120 silver coins
- Miststone (Flawless): 120 silver coins
- Ruby (Flawless): 120 silver coins
- Sapphire (Flawless): 120 silver coins
- Topaz (Flawless): 120 silver coins
How to Trade in V Rising
You can trade once you are in human shape and possesses Silver.
- Transform into a human before interacting with a trader. You can get the power of human form when you beat Beatrice the Tailor.
- You also need to take silver in order to trade. But carrying silver puts a silver sickness debuff on you, hence you lose your health over time because of it. The amount of health you lose depends on the silver you carry, so the more the silver you have on you the faster you lose health. By using a silver resistance potion you can improve your resistance to it.
- Approach the trader and press F to interact with them.
- Exchange your silver for the items you need.
So that was all that was to know about the detailed guide on all trader and merchant locations in V Rising and how to trade.