As the name suggests, the Goliath Race is a lengthy competition that lasts between 10 and 15 minutes. Without a doubt, the race was incredible in my opinion. However, it made me realize that my attention span is NOT 15 minutes. Here are instructions on how to unlock Goliath in Forza Horizon 5 and the prize money if you want to try this race.
Forza Horizon 5: How to Unlock Goliath Race
In Forza Horizon 5, where is the Goliath race? Finish these steps to unlock this 34-mile/55-kilometer race in FH5.
• Continue playing FH5 – Yes, many parts of the game are unlocked simply by continuing to play the game.
• You must use this method to unlock the Horizon Adventure, so keep collecting Accolades.
• As you complete races and unlock new items, you will eventually unlock the Goliath on your map.
• It’s near the eastern edge of the Mexico map, right next to Riviera Maya, so get there and start your race.
• The Horizon Mexico Mainstage Festival Line Up begins with Welcome to Mexico, followed by On a Wing and a Prayer, Vocho, and The Goliath – the ultimate Horizon Mexico event.
FH5 Goliath Race Payout/Rewards
Below is the list of all rewards FH5 Goliath Race:
- XP for finishing first
- Perk Bonus XP
- Skills XP
- Clean Racing XP
- Free Wheelspin
Check out our list of the fastest cars available if you want to compete in this race. Second, you can check out our best cars guide to see which one will give you the best results.
Best Cars for the Goliath in FH5?
On the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento, I played the Goliath, which was pretty awesome. Here are some ideas from the community.
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento FE
- 1991 Jaguar Sport XJR-15
- Apollo Intensa Emozione
- Aston Martin Vulcan AMR Pro