Beidou is an Electro playable character in Genshin Impact. She is the captain of The Crux, a well-known crew in Liyue, and she is known for her immense strength and fleet captain abilities. Victor Mare is the constellation that Beidou, a character with a 4 Star Electro Claymore, belongs to. Everything about her talent, passive abilities, best weapons, best artifacts, and materials needed for ascension will be covered in this guide.
Beidou: Playstyle and skillset of the character
|Normal Attack: Perform up to 5 successive strikes.
Charged Attack: Drains Stamina over time to perform continuous slashes. At end of the sequence, perform a more powerful slash.
Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE Damage upon impact.
|Tide Caller||Elemental Skill|
|Nothing to worry about. Should anyone raise a hand against her or her men, she will avenge it ten-fold with sword and thunder.
Press: Accumulating the power of lightning, Beidou swings her blade forward fiercely, dealing Electro Damage.
Hold: Lifts her weapon up as a shield. Max Damage absorbed scales off Beidou’s Max HP. Attacks using the energy stored within the greatsword upon release or once this ability’s duration expires, dealing Electro Damage. Damage dealt scales with the number of times Beidou is attacked in the skill’s duration. The greatest Damage Bonus will be attained once this effect is triggered twice. The shield possesses the following properties:
– Has 250% Electro Damage Absorption Efficiency.
|Recalling her slaying of the great beast Haishan, Beidou calls upon that monstrous strength and the lightning to create a Thunderbeast’s Targe around herself, dealing Electro Damage to nearby opponents.
- Retribution – Counterattacking with Tidecaller at the precise moment when the character is hit grants the maximum damage bonus.
- Lighting Storm – Gain the following effects for 10s after unleashing Tidecaller with its maximum damage bonus:
- Damage dealt by Normal and Charged Attacks is increased by 15%. ATK SPD of Normal and Charged Attacks is increased by 15%.
- Greatly reduced delay before unleashing Charged Attacks.
3. Conqueror of Tides – Decreases swimming stamina consumption of your characters in the party by 20%. Not stackable with Passive Talents that provide the exact same effects.
Beidou in Genshin Impact (Image via miHoYo)
Sets to farm for Beidou in Genshin Impact
- Emblem of Severed Fate 4pcs (Best)
- Thundering Fury 2pcs + Noblesse 2pcs
- Noblesse 4pcs
- Artifact main stat: ER/ATK% ElectroDmg CritRate/CritDmg
- Priority artifact substat: ER> CritRate> CritDmg > ATK%> EM >HP
Stats to look on artifacts
|ARTIFACT||MAIN STAT||SUB STAT|
|Goblet||Electro Damage Bonus||ER>CR>CD> ATK%>EM>HP|
Materials required for ascension of Beidou in Genshin Impact
The materials required to ascend Beidou from level 1 to level 90 in this Genshin Impact Beidou guide are as follows:
|1 X||Vajrada Amethyst Silver|
|168 X||Noctilucous Jade|
|18 X||Treasure Hoarder’s Insignia|
|30 X||Silver Raven Insignia|
|36 X||Golden Raven Insignia|
|46 X||Lightning Prism|
|9 X||Vajrada Amethyst Fragment|
|9 X||Vajrada Amethyst Chunks|
|6 X||Vajrada Amethyst Gemstones|
|Experience||414 Hero’s wit, 13 Adventurer’s XP, 22 Wanderers advice and 1,672,000 Mora|
Because we are providing materials for 1 talent and there are a total of 3 talents, the necessary components for upgrading talents from level 1 to level 10 will indeed be multiplied by 3.
|3 X||Teachings of Gold|
|21 X||Guide to Gold|
|38 X||Philosophies of Gold|
|6 X||Treasure Hoarder’s Insignia|
|22 X||Silver Raven Insignia|
|31 X||Golden Raven Insignia|
|6 X||Dvalin’s Sigh|
|1 X||Crown of Insight|
Best weapons for Beidou in Genshin Impact
Best weapons for Beidou
Character weapons with Elemental Mastery, Crit Rate, and Team Buffs would be a great addition to Beidou’s abilities as a DPS or support DPS.
- Wolf Gravestone
- Skyward Pride
- Serpent Spine (4* Best)
- Katsuragikiri Nagamasa
- Sacrificial Greatsword