Teamfight Tactics: Origins Cheat Sheet (Origins Buffs)
In Teamfight Tactics, every Champion has a particular strand which exerts special bonuses. It’s easy to overlook the importance of this mechanic. Below we will take you through each of the Origins in Teamfight Tactics and the bonuses that they confer.
On hit Demon’s have a chance to burn all of their target’s current mana, dealing true damage equal to mana burned.
- 2 Demon – 30% change on hit to Mana Burn
- 4 Demon – 50% change on hit to Mana Burn
- 6 Demon – 70% change on hit to Mana Burn
- 2 Dragon – Dragons are immune to Magic damage
- 1 Exile – If an Exile has no adjacent allies at the start of combat, they gain a shield equal to a 100% max health.
On hit, Glacials have a chance to stun for 2s.
- 2 Glacial – 25% chance
- 4 Glacial – 35% chance
- 6 Glacial – 45% chance
Imperials deal Double Damage.
- 2 Imperial – 1 random Imperial
- 4 Imperial – All Imperials
Nobles grant +100 Armor and heal for 35 on hit
- 3 Noble – 1 random ally
- 6 Noble – All allies
Ninjas gain a percentage of Attack Damage.
- 1 Ninja – Ninja gains +40% Attack Damage
- 4 Ninja – All Ninjas gain +60% Attack Damage
- 3 Pirate – Earn up to 4 additional gold after combat against another player.
- 3 Phantom – Curse a random enemy at the start of combat, setting their HP to 100.
- 1 Robot – Robots start combat at full mana
- 3 Void – All basic attacks ignore 50% of the enemy’s Armor
Attacks generate stacks of Fury (up to 5). Each stack of Fury grants 8 Attack Speed.
- 3 Wild – Wild allies only
- 6 Wild – All allies
Attacks against ally Yordles have a chance to miss.
- 3 Yordle – 20% chance to miss.
- 6 Yordle – 50% chance to miss.