Skate 3 is a skateboarding video game released by Electronic Arts on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in 2010. The game is set in a vivid fictional city named Port Carverton. It features some famous skateboarders in the world of professionals, including Danny Way, Darren Navarette, Terry Kennedy, Eric Koston, Chris Cole, Pat Duffy, and Jason Lee.
Get your grinds and flips perfectly by using these cheat codes. Additionally, you’ll find unlockable achievements and a fantastic jump glitch that’ll send you flying.
Skate 3 Cheat Codes – Full List:
To redeem any of these codes, go to Start > Options > Extras and use them one by one
- mcfly: to enable Hoverboard Mode
- miniskaters: to enable Hoverboard Mode
- streetsweeper: to reset all objects in every area back to their original positions
- deadspacetoo: to unlock Isaac from Dead Space as a playable skater.
- dontbesomayo: to unlock Miracle Whip clothes and objects
- zombie: Makes NPCs chase you and turns the screen yellow
Skate 3 Cheat Codes – Unlockables:
- Dem Bones: to unlock this character, you have to beat over half of the Hall of Meat challenges
- Meat Man: to unlock this character, you have to beat every Hall of Meat Challenge
- Isaac from Dead Space: Use the code deadspacetoo
- Miracle Whip clothes and objects: Use the code dontbesomayo
Skate 3 Cheat Codes – Super Jump Trick:
Requirements: use the Goofy Stance (feet facing the left side of the screen) on flat ground
Steps to perform the Super Jump:
- Perform an FS 360 pop Shuvit
- While in the air: Tap RT or LT
- Before you land: Press Y
- Are you already flying?
How to play with friends?
Pause the game, go online, join free skate, pick your location, and create a private freeskate. After that, stay in the game and go to contacts and invite your friend to join.
You can use these cheat codes and cheat codes playing the game. There’s nothing else that is removed or other cheats. Therefore, we hope that you have enjoyed this tutorial and that after you’ve practiced some, you will be able to master the techniques in the game. If you believe something is missing. We would be grateful if you wrote us a note to help us keep this guide up to date.