While playing the game, press Tilde ~ (The key above TAB) to display the console window. Then, type one of the following codes and press [Enter] to activate the corresponding cheat function.
To record all of the COMMANDs you can use, start the games in-game and type in help.
Gives an item to all players.
Prints a list of all available items.
Clears the console output.
Quits the game.
Shows a list of available commands.
Changes the console refresh mode.
Displays the value of the variable giving its hidden code.
Displays the map seed,
Allows you to fly through the walls,
Switches the RIDS display mode,
Forces a class change.
Prints a list of all available classes.
Move to the selected place,
Unlocks access to the shooting range,
Force round restart.
Configuration file commands.
BAN <PLAYER|IP>, <MINUTES>
Bans a player for the period specified.
Reloads the ban list.
Item IDs and Class IDs for Server Owners
A few of the cheat codes available in this game, only accessable by server owners.
Use ~ to open console.
Spawn Item Commands
Use Give ### to spawn items.
000 Janitor keycard
001 Scientist keycard
002 Major scientist keycard
003 Zone manager keycard
004 Guard keycard
005 Senior guard keycard
006 Containment engineer keycard
007 MTF Lieutenant keycard
008 MTF Commander keycard
009 Facility manager keycard
010 Chaos Insurgency device
011 O5 keycard
019 Ammo meter
020 E-11 Standard rifle
021 SBX-7 pistol
022 SFA Ammo (Warning: Not item that can be usually in inventory)
023 Skorpion SMG
025 Postitron grenade
026 Smoke grenade
028 RAT ammo (*)
029 PAT ammo (*)
* Warning: Not item that can be usually in inventory & does not affect ammo count.
Force class syntax.
000 SCP 173
001 Class D
003 SCP 106
004 Nine tailed fox scientist
005 SCP 049
007 SCP 079
008 Chaos Insurgency
009 SCP 457 (Warning: As far as I know, this SCP doesnt work yet)
010 SCP 049-2
011 Nine Tailed Fox lieutenant
012 Nine Tailed Fox Commander
013 Nine Tailed Fox Guard
Keycards are divied into three groups and four tiers. SCP Containment (access to SCP rooms), Security (armoury and entrance gate areas) and Administration (entrance zones and entrance gate areas).
Card prefixes are as follow:
CC = Containment Chamber access
AA = Armoury Access
IA = Intercom Access
CA = Checkpoint Access
EGA = Entrance Gate Access
CC = Low | AA = N/A | IA = N/A | CA = N/A | EGA = N/A
Tier 1 – Janitor
CC = LOW| AA = N/A | IA = N/A | CA = N/A | EGA = N/A
Tier 2 – Scientist
CC = MEDIUM| AA = N/A | IA = N/A | CA = N/A | EGA = N/A
Tier 3 – Major Scientist
CC = ALL | AA = N/A | IA = N/A | CA = YES | EGA = N/A
Tier 4 – Containment Engineer
CC = ALL | AA = N/A | IA = N/A | CA = YES | EGA = YES
Tier 1 – Guard
CC = LOW| AA = LOW | IA = N/A | CA = YES | EGA = N/A
Tier 2 – Senior Guard
CC = MEDIUM| AA = MEDIUM | IA = N/A | CA = YES | EGA = N/A
Tier 3 – MTF Lieutenant
CC = MEDIUM| AA = MEDIUM| IA = N/A | CA = YES | EGA = YES
Tier 4 – MTF Commander
CC = MEDIUM| AA = ALL | IA = YES | CA = YES | EGA = YES
Tier 1 – Zone Manager
CC = LOW| AA = N/A | IA = N/A | CA = YES | EGA = N/A
Tier 2 – Facility Manager
CC = ALL | AA = N/A | IA = YES | CA = YES | EGA = YES
Tier 3 – Chaos Insurgency Hacking Device
CC = MEDIUM| AA = ALL | IA = YES | CA = YES | EGA = YES
Tier 4 – O5 Command Keycard
CC = ALL| AA = ALL | IA = YES | CA = YES | EGA = YES
The Section of LCZ
A small summary of the different rooms of LCZ. The new update brought us numbers on the walls of rooms. So let’s dive down and see what they identify as.
It means Armory. If you see it, it’s the door to the armory.
EX-A and EX-B
Leading to Checkpoint A and Checkpoint B.
The door leading to the hallway containing the door to 012
(the room with the card and the stairs).
It’s the door to SCP-914.
The hallway with the toilets.
AL01, AL00, and AL02
The corresponding airlocks.
PT is obviously short for Peanut. This is the door to 173’s staircase.
I forgot what it was after PC, but this is the room with the computers.
Class D Cells.
HS, HC, IX, IT, VT etc
These are just hallways. Nothing much. They have numbers on them to help navigate.
Here’s what I know so far on these..
HS: Hallway Straight
HC: Hallway Corner
IX: Intersection (The hallway with four doors on each side)
IT: Intersection (3-Way)
VT: Ventilation (Hallway with the big vent)
Every Item in Light Containment Zone
This basic guide will tell you the all the places where you can find items
in Light Containment Zone as a Class-D or Scientist in the early round.
You can acess SCP-372’s containment without any keycard and It’s the best room
to acess at the start.
(x1) Zone Manager Keycard (next to the drawer)
(x1) Pistol (inside the cell)
(x1 of any) Scientist Keycard / Radio / Flashlight (inside the drawer)
The Bathrooms don’t need a keycard to be acessed, and there’s usualy 1 or
2 items inside.
(x1) Janitor / Scientist Keycard (next to the sinks / on top of the toilets)
(x1) Pistol (next to the sinks / on top of the toilets)
You’ll need a Scientist Keycard or higher to acess this room.
(x1) Pistol (ocasionally spawns on top of the table)
(x1) Major Scientist Keycard (frequently spawns on top of the table)
This is probably the most dangerous place to look for Items and is usually empty,
you don’t need a keycard to acess this room.
(x1) Pistol (in the control room next to 173’s cell, there’s ocasionally a pistol)
You’ll need a High Level Keycard, obtained via upgrading to acess this room
(x3) Fragmentation Grenade (always appaers inside the crate in the right)
(x3) Flash Grenade (always appears inside the crate in the left
(x1) Project 90 (always appears on top of the table)
(x1) Pistol (always appears on top of the table)
(x1) MP7 (always appears inside the crate behind the table)
(x3) Weapon Manager (always appears on top of the table)
(x3) 7.62 MM ammo (always appears on top of the table)
(x3) 9MM ammo (always appears on top of the table)
This isn’t a room where you’ll obtain items, but where you can upgrade your items
or steal Items from others If you’d want to do that for some reason.
1. Doors can really help you or hurt you if used a certain way. In some cases where 079 is there then you must make sure most doors around are open and you have otherescape routes if you aare caught by a SCP or an MTF off guard.
2. Doors can also really screw you over if you are with others and they decide to close them on you while on the run from something or someone.
3. Last thing about doors (For now :D) is that they can REALLY help against running from SCPs and foes. Yes 106 can walk through doors, but the doors still slow him down quite a lot actually so using this to get away and maybe find a spot to hideis the best way to get out of a situation like that. Same goes for MTF, CI, ArmedClass D/Researcher, etc.
4. Do not think you are all high and mightly as ANY class, even if you are a SCP. SCPs can be quickly taken down by a well combined MTF or CI Force. MTF can be taken down by experinced Class D who know their way with the weapons and combat.Class D can be taken down the same way if not careful. As each class it’s best to stick together in every situation other than maybe fleeing from an SCP.
5. As an SCP do not underestimate your own power of what you can do. 106 can use the corriosion for faster key transport like if you wanted to put a spot near your chamber so you don’t get contained you must place it near the button to guard and then use it when you feel someone is about to press it. 049 can make an entire army of 400 hp zombies that can easily take down anyone by suprise.
6. As a Chaos PLEASE know the difference between another CI and a MTF. CI =
FRIENDLY MTF = NOT FRIENDLY. Being teamkilled is not a fun way to go out.
7. As a MTF, Read 6 and vise versa…
8. As a MTF Lieutenant, command who is lower than you. let people know what you are doing or what plans you have if you know the basic area and directions.
9. As a MTF Commander, same thing as Lieutenant but you also command them. Please do use your card as much as you can to get you and your squad down to Heavy Containment Zone (HCZ) and eliminate as many SCPs as possible and maybe keep 2-4 people remain in Entrence Zone (EZ) to make sure no Class D or SCPs reach
10. Being a Class D can go many ways and some options are better than others but it all depends in what type of lobby you are in with others.
Most of the time the Class D are all just trying to hog whatever they can to escape which ends in them recklessly all dying. Use taht to your advantage if you are in that type of game and try to slip by or get what they dropped but also only take what you need.
10b. If the others are also communicating and trying to play it safe then try to work with them to get what you all need which is a high level card. Find ANYcard and then find SCP 914. You are now already this close to escapng! If you did the tutorial then this should be easy to find out how to get it to a O5 Level Card.
11. Do not touch or mess with something you do not know. That simple!
12. Tesla Gates are more useful then you think and can help you lose your chasers quickly.
13. Take your time on the Tesla Gates and do not try to rush past them which can lead to a quick instant death that you will most likely not be happy about.