Rust Workbench Tech Tree – Tier 1, Tier 2 & Tier 3
Are you on your way towards the Rust Workbench Tech Tree? With our comprehensive guide that lists the key blueprints and their scrap prices, you can easily get to Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 with ease. Every player wants to unlock a unique item, which costs a staggering 21,110 scrap, from the accuracy of the Tier 1 Compound Bow to the strength of the Tier 3 Full Metal Assault Rifle.
For strategic gameplay, give priority to important things and gradually build up your arsenal. Explore the Rust game guide in depth to make the most of your advantages in-game. Read the blog and learn more!
Rust Workbench Tech Tree – Tier 1
Tier 1 Workbench cost: x500 Wood + x100 Metal Fragments + x50 Scrap
Key Tier 1 items or blueprints and their cost (scrap):
- Compound Bow: Requires 300 Scrap
- Revolver & Ammo: Requires 640 Scrap
- Wood Compound: Requires 715 Scrap
- Satchel Raiding: Requires 840 Scrap
Other useful Tier 1 items or blueprints and their cost (scrap)
- Leather gloves: Requires 175 Scrap
- Mixing Table
- Handful of electronics
4,610 Scrap are required to unlock every Tier 1 item or blueprint.
Rust Workbench Tech Tree – Tier 2
Tier 2 Workbench cost: x500 Scrap + x500 Metal Fragments + x20 High Quality Metal
Key Tier 2 items or blueprints and their cost (scrap):
- Garage Door: Requires 515 Scrap
- T2 Gear: Requires 520 Scrap
- Large Furnace: Requires 875 Scrap
- Auto Turret: Requires 1,330 Scrap
- Semi Automatic Rifle: Requires 1,675 Scrap
- Stone Compound: Requires 2,025 Scrap
- Rocket Launcher: Requires 2,300 Scrap
10,410 Scrap is required to unlock any Tier 2 item or blueprint.
Rust Workbench Tech Tree – Tier 3
Tier 3 Workbench cost: x1,250 Scrap + x1,000 Metal Fragments + x100 High Quality Metal
Key Tier 3 items or blueprints and their cost (scrap):
- Explosive Ammo: Requires 1,125 Scrap
- Rockets: Requires 2,250 Scrap
- Full Metal Assault Rifle: Requires 2,500 Scrap
You will require 5,725 Scrap to unlock every Tier 3 item or blueprint.
Multiple Tiers Useful Items or Blueprints
These items require reversing scrap on workbenches of different tiers and are quite useful.
- Berry & Hemp Farm: Requires 765 Scrap Split among T1 and T2
- Standard Auto Turret Electrician: Requires 1,520 Scrap with an extra 265 to reach Smart Switch
- Launcher + Rocket: 4,550 Scrap
- Builder: 4,490 Scrap to get all major building items
Having everything unlocked is the best situation. However, in order to obtain it, you will need 21,110 scrap, which is not impossible but will take much time. Therefore, even if unlocking everything should be your ultimate goal, we will say it is best to start with the important things and then unlock the rest.
We sincerely hope that our blog has been helpful to you. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment, and we’ll do our best to respond as soon as we can. Stay cool!
We keep the list updated. So, don’t forget to check us back!
For more amazing gameplay, visit Qnnit.