Pokemon Go is a famous virtual reality mobile game designed and launched by Niantic. The mobile game allows players a real-time experience with their favorite Japanese anime series. The gameplay of Pokemon Go will enable trainers to find, capture and train mystical creatures Pokemon.
Rockruff is a rock-type Pokemon that appears in the very primary1-star level of Pokemon Go. The Pokemon is quite effortless to find, and the shit Rockruff raids are usually quite successful. The Rock-type Pokemon require less training, so even new and inexperienced trainers can catch them. Rockruff boost’s itself while partly overcast weather leaves the player with a progressive difficulty CP level on exchange. The rock-type pokemon first appears in the new Pokemon Go battle series’ July Raids. These raids allowed the player to receive a minimum of 1 Raid Pass from taking a spin in the Pokéstop photo.
The Rockruff is categorized in the Rock-type. It is considered quite feeble because of its many weaknesses that can be used against it. The rock-type Pokemon has the surviving damage capability of 2x. The pokemon can take various attacks like Water, Grass, Fighting, and Steel. Although Rockruff is a 1-rating, it has quite an effect so that it can make successful raids even for mid-level trainers.
Rockruff can make the most convenient raids with the legendary or more evolved Pokémons. The pokemon attack is not very troubling as they do not acquire the force required for its defeat. Pokemon raids are quite complex most of the time and might need some guidance. We have decided to update our readers with Pokémon GO: Rockruff Raid Guide (Best Counters & Weaknesses).
Easy Counters To Rockruff In Pokémon Go:
Best Water Counters To Rockruff:
- Blastoise: evolves from Squirtle | Fast Move – Water Gun, Charged Move – Hydro Cannon
- Vaporeon: evolves from Eevee | Fast Move – Water Gun, Charged Move – Hydro Pump
- Feraligatr: evolves from Totodile | Fast Move – Waterfall, Charged Move – Hydro Cannon
Best Fighting Counters To Rockruff:
- Lucario: evolves from Riolu | Fast Move – Counter, Charged Move – Aura Sphere
- Conkeldurr: evolves from Timburr | Fast Move – Counter, Charged Move – Dynamic Punch
- Machamp in Pokémon GO: evolves from Machop | Fast Move – Counter, Charged Move – Dynamic Punch
Best Grass Counters To Rockruff:
- Venusaur: evolves from Bulbasaur | Fast Move – Vine Whip, Charged Move – Frenzy Plant
- Victreebel: evolves from Bellsprout | Fast Move – Razor Leaf, Charged Move – Leaf Blade
- Leafeon: evolves from Eevee | Fast Move – Razor Leaf, Charged Move – Leaf Blade
Best Ground Counters To Rockruff:
- Garchomp: evolves from Gible | Fast Move – Mud Shot, Charged Move – Earth Power
- Rhyperior: evolves from Rhyhorn | Fast Move – Mud Slap, Charged Move – Earthquake
- Golurk: evolves from Golett | Fast Move – Mud Slap, Charged Move – Earth Power
Best Steel Counters To Rockruff:
- Metagross in Pokémon GO: evolves from Beldum | Fast Move – Bullet Punch, Charged Move – Meteor Mash
- Steelix: evolves from Onix | Fast Move – Iron Tail, Charged Move – Heavy Slam
- Aggron: evolves from Aron | Fast Move – Iron Tail, Charged Move – Heavy Slam
Pokemon Go is a virtual mobile game that has a list of all your favorite Pokemons. The Rockruff is a primary rock-type Pokemon that can advance into a Lycanroc-Midday. The evolving process requires Rockruff to take as many as 50 candies throughout the day and 50 candies at night. Above, we discussed Pokémon GO: Rockruff Raid Guide (Best Counters & Weaknesses). If you find this blog helpful, visit our website for more updates.