Known for its cutting-edge technology, iPhones are widely used today. However, not all of its characteristics are readily apparent. We’ll share some of the best-kept secrets in this post so you can get the most out of your iPhone. There’s always something new to learn, regardless of user experience level!
Your device’s potential can be unlocked, and capabilities that weren’t made available to everyone can be enjoyed with these secret tips and techniques. These suggestions will let you have fun like a pew with your iPhone and tailor your message to suit your needs. You can accomplish more with your iPhone than you ever imagined, regardless of how long you have owned it.
What is Pew Pew in Texting?
Sending someone a pew effect causes your screen to explode with a full-fledged laser show, which also shows up on their screen.
How Do You Send a Pew Pew Message? (3 Easy Steps)
Would you also like to view the lasers on the screen of your iPhone? To use the iPhone texting method that is hidden, follow these steps:
Step 1: Go to your “Messages” app because that’s where the hack is limited to working. It won’t work on Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp.
Step 2: Put “pew pew” in the designated field to start a text message conversation. It can stay in lowercase or uppercase letters.
Step 3: Put it in writing and send it. Watch those laser colors soar into the sky when you send the message.
If the volume is up, you will be treated to another surprise. When you arrive, a sound effect will resemble a Star Wars lightsaber.
Why is Pew Pew in iPhone Not Working?
These special effects will only appear when you text someone who owns an Apple device and send them an iMessage. Android users won’t be able to see the special effects. It is only going to appear if you are connected to the internet.
What are Other iPhone Text Effects Like Pew Pew?
If you really can’t get enough of the pew laser effect, you may also try these iMessage text effects:
Sending a “Happy Birthday” text message to summon will fill the screen with a rainbow of colorful balloons.
‘Congrats’ or ‘Congratulations’
Confetti will drop from your screen when you send someone a congrats text. Another choice is to congratulate someone in a language other than English, like Spanish or Indonesian.
‘Happy New Year’
When you send a “Happy New Year” greeting, your text will launch a stunning fireworks show. You’ll also get a vibration pattern similar to fireworks when you send Chinese New Year greetings.
How to Create iPhone Texting Effects on any Message?
The aforementioned is limited in scope and appropriate only in specific situations. This is your approach if you want an excellent impact with every word or phrase.
Two distinct types of special effects are bubble and screen. When you transmit the Screen effects, the entire screen is affected, while the Bubble effects only change the appearance of the text message bubble you are currently seeing.
The different Bubble effects are:
1. Slam: It hits the screen, smashing your world down and launching you into a cloud of dust.
2. Loud: Imagine screaming when your word bubble expands and shakes.
3. Gentle: It returns to normal after beginning as a smaller font than usual.
4. Invisible Ink: You’ll have to tap your text message to view the entire message at first because it will look strange and messy.
How to Create a Bubble Effect?
Below are the steps to create bubble effects:
Step 1: First, make sure to Launch iMessage.
Step 2: Now, after typing your message, choose the recipient.
Step 3: Next, just place your finger on the send button and hold it there.
Step 4: Await the Send with Effect menu to open. HI.
Step 5: Lastly, select the Bubble effect you wish to use for your text now.
The different Screen effects are:
1. Echo: The screen will appear with dozens of texts that will briefly zoom in and out.
2. Spotlight: Your message will be illuminated by a single light, just like when you call Batman.
3. Balloons: causes a swarm of vibrant balloons to fly over the screen.
4. Confetti: causes confetti to pour down from the top of the screen.
5. Love: A giant 3D heart that floats off the screen will emerge from your statement.
6. Lasers: A flurry of color-changing lasers will shoot out of your text message bubble and go up and down the screen.
7. Fireworks: The entire background of the app will turn dark, and bright fireworks will burst everywhere.
8. Celebration: Out of nowhere, in celebration, specks of light will emerge from the edges of the screen.
How to Create a Screen Effect? (5 Easy Steps)
Below are the 5 steps to create a screen effect:
Step 1: First, make sure to go into iMessage.
Step 2: Now, select the recipient after typing your message.
Step 3: Next, just tap and hold the send button with your finger.
Step 4: Make sure to hold off until the Send with Effect menu appears. HI.
Step 5: Lastly, select the screen effect you wish to use for your text now.
This blog mentioned, “How to trigger pew in iPhone.” How people communicate also changes as the world keeps evolving. With each new hack uncovered, there are more and more ways to make your message stand out. Adding some zip to your interactions and livening them up is a great way to use message effects, especially with many alternatives!
Make sure to visit our website, Qnnit, for more blogs. You can also check out these blogs to get to know more about the iPhone. What does the Arrow Next to the Time on Your iPhone Mean? and How To Change Alarm Sound/Volume On iPhone 13/12?