Jade has returned in Mortal Kombat 11, which was hidden in Mortal Kombat 2. She is in a relationship with Kotal Kahn. She also has a staff in MK11 that has the ability to expand. This guide will make you learn his spectacular combo moves to be performed on PS4. She has been observed dodging her opponents. She can also use the boomerang to cut down the enemies. She is amazing with her weapons.
Jade Combos Tutorial – PS4 Controls
- Baited – Square, Triangle, Square
- Tiny Dancer – Triangle, Square, Triangle
- Betrayal – D-pad Left + Triangle, Square, Triangle, Circle
- Playtime is Over – X, Triangle, Triangle
- Bending Time – X, Triangle, Triangle, D-pad Down + Square
- Edenian Rush – D-pad Right + X, Circle, X
- Too Easy – Circle, X, Triangle
- Blazing Nitro Kick – D-pad Down + D-pad Right + Circle
- Betrayal – D-pad Right + Triangle, Square, Triangle, Circle.
- Fatal Attraction – D-pad Right + X, Circle, X, Triangle
- Teaser – D-pad Right + Square, Triangle
- Razor Rang – D-pad Right + D-pad Left + Square
- Dodging Shadows – D-pad Down + D-pad Right + Triangle
- Temptation – D-pad Down + D-pad Right + Circle
- Delia’s Dance – D-pad Right + D-pad Left + Triangle
- Temptation – D-pad Down + D-pad D-Left + Circle
- My Pleasure – D-pad Right + Circle, Square
Jade can blow off the blows of the enemies and bring out some of the best defensive moves. Her long leg attacks are also quite famous. We hope that this blog was quite helpful in your victories.