The player’s profile in a game depends upon weapons acquired in his voyage up to the present. The statement can be justified as procuring a weapon is not as easy as a piece of cake; instead, it indulges the player in a series of trials, tasks, and multi-combats. And the Elder Ring is infamous for making it difficult for players to win battles. Leveling up the weapon’s strength is significant to amplify its impacts on enemies and demigods. Somber Smithing Stones are essential items that boost the strength of particular artilleries. Somber Smithing Stone (5) bolsters the weapon’s power by a factor of 5.
How to Find Somber Smithing Stone (5) in Elden Ring?
There are various ways to get your hands on this gadget. You can get it by looting it from hidden corpses in twisted locations in Elden Ring or traveling across the lands to discover it. The easiest and unfailing way to get Somber Smithing Stone (5) is by giving off Somberstone Miner’s Bell Bearing to Twin Maiden Husks. She can be found on a corpse present at the site of grace around the First Church of Marika.
Following other locations can be hunted for acquiring somber smithing stone (5) in Elden Ring;
- The highest location of the ruins in Siofra River holds a corpse; the somber smithing stone can be found there
- By having minimal two stoneword keys, you can access Gaol Cave; the subject is also located there
- A corpse rotting within the Atlus Canal will provide you with it
- The corner of the Sealed Tunnel hides a smithing stone in it
- In Eternal City, Norkon, defeating a Teardrop Beetle will be your key to gaining one somber smithing stone. Another can be found by finding a corpse beside some cliffs nearby
Using Somber Smithing Stone to Power Up:
Players can level up their unique weapons by using Somber Smithing Stones. Players can increase their strength by +5 using the Somber Smithing Stone (5). In contrast to the typical Smithing Stone, these give intensified effects with each degree that a player’s weaponry is raised. At a Smithing Table, players can level up their weapons.
Where to Locate a Blacksmith?
A blacksmith can be found by players who want to improve their equipment. Traveling to the Roundtable Hold will allow players to talk with Smithing Master Hewg, who can assist them in enhancing their weapons. To strengthen their weapons in the game, players need to speak with Smithing Master Hewg. Players can advance through the game more rapidly and reach higher levels by upgrading their weaponry.