Demon Slayer legacy is a newly released popular Roblox gaming experience. Below we will provide our reader with all sufficient details about Demon Slayer Legacy Trello 2022 & Wiki for New Players.
Demon Slayer Legacy Trello Demon Storyline
The Demon Slayer Legacy is developed on the storyline of the popular video game and anime show Demon Slayer. The game plot line revolves around the demon races that are unlocked after the apocalypse of Demon Slayer.
Demon Slayer Legacy Trello Raid Info
Below is the provided information about Demon Slayer Legacy Trello:
How to start a raid in Demon Slayer Legacy?
Following is the step-by-step guide to raiding in Demon Slayer Legacy:
- Go to Yajiri Village
- Talk to the Yajiri Demon Slayer
- Ask for the swamp raid
- Then Asakusa, Tokyo
- Talk to Yushiro for Asakusa
- Ask for the raid
- Raid Requires 25,000 Yen
Raid Reward Levels:
Following are the raid rewards required for various levels:
- Easy – 50,000 YEN
- Medium – 3 God Coins
- Hard – 5 God Coins
Raid Level Requirements:
The following are the level requirement for the raid:
- Swamp Demon/Yajiri Village raid: Level 200+
- Asakusa Raid: Level 400+
Swamp Demon Raid
Following is the step-by-step guideline for the Swamp Demon Raid:
- Open the Yajiri Village map
- Teleport to Yajiri Village from the map
- Raid requires 200+ Yen
Following is the step-by-step guide for Asakusa Raid:
- Open Asakusa, Tokyo Map
- Teleport to Asakusa from the map
- The level requirement is 400+
Demon Slayer Legacy Trello 2022 Wiki
- M1 = Left mouse click
- M2 = Right mouse click
Camera Lock – [ `]
M1 – [Attack]
- Left Shift+M1 – [Heavy Attack]
M2 – [Block]
- Left Ctrl – [Counter Dodge/Parry]
- Double jump – [Double tap space]
- Dash – [Left Alt]
- Sprint – [X]
The final skills of Demon Slayers Legacy are dropped by the boss’s initiated, which requires guard-breaking skills. The skills will be unable to petrify defense breathing skills used to parry final skills. The final skills can also deal with critical damage against the enemy that has been hit by it.
Demon Slayer Legacy Trello Stats
Max stats is 5,000
- Strength – Increases overall damage
- Agility – Increases Stamina, walk speed, and climbing speed
- Durability – Increases health
- Mental Power – Increases breathing capacity
Sleep is a very important skill it slowdowns the player to 20% and players receives its 50% stamina regen reduction
Health regeneration slows down from players’ hunger
Demon Slayer Legacy Trello Total Concentration Breathing
Below are all the possible details about the Demon Slayer Legacy Trello Total Concentration Breathing:
- Increases your breathing/mental capacity by 50%. It also increases breathing speed as you progress through the stage.
- For stage 1 Kanae from the Butterfly Mansion can give gourds.
- Gourd training count needed: 250
- Increases your breathing/mental capacity by 100%.
- For stage 2 you have to do reflex training with Kanae from the Butterfly Mansion.
- Reflex training count needed: 90
- You can meditate inside the cave to get inside and fight yourself. You’ll enter into a dimension where you try to dodge random demon slayers’ attacks.
- For stage 1 you can get the stone gourd from Kokushibo.
Gourd training gets easier the more successful attempts you have.
Maximizing Damage Input
- For example: (Thunder Breathing)
agatsuma = x1.33
- thunder breathing = x1 damage (without breathing equipped, it’s x0.5 damage)
- thunder nichirin = x1.5 damage total: x2 damage
- w/ pattern strength damage (for example, mist) = x2 damage
total: x4 damage
Demon Slayer Storyline Quest:
Following are all the possible details about the Demon Slayer Storyline Quest:
- You start as a villager in your town. You start your day by going to kill 5 PIGS
- After you kill the 5 pigs, you talk to a wandering adventurer in the town. He asks you to kill 5 SLIMES infront of the town.
- After the slimes are dead, you go talk to the butcher. He asks you to cut down a tree and retrieve some logs for him.
- The butcher now asks you to bring the logs to the city in the snowy mountains so they can survive winter.
However, when you arrive there, You find a house, with the family inside massacred. After this, you see a mysterious man in a colorful cloak fighting a girl and a young boy. The girl and boy are knocked out by this mysterious man. Despite this, you make it to the village and talk to the girl, saving their village.
- You need to head home. It has become night time. As your going home, a demon attacks you, and as you fight it off, a demon slayer uses Water Breathing to save you. You are thankful and run home to your village.
When you get there, you ask another demon slayer on how to become one, and he says to find Urokudaki.
- As it is late at night, you go to bed.
- When you wake up, you tell the butcher that you’re going to be gone from the village
- You leave the village. When you come to a fork in the road, you go LEFT as you want to be a demon slayer. The right side feels dangerous as if you’d die so you don’t go that way. (If you go that way, you become a demon. Read the Demon storyline from there)When inside the house, talk to Yushiro to start a raid for 25,000 YEN.