If you get your hands on the best survivor builds in eth Dead by Daylight (DBD), then it could prove o be highly useful. The latest chapter portrays “Portrait of a Murderer” where you can expect all together the latest Survivors. The catch is that you find just the right build, and it could prove to be tricky. But worry not, as we are sharing a complete guide reflecting the five best Survivor Builds in the game.
Dead By Daylight (DBD) – Best Survivor Builds
The Healer Survivor Build in Dead By Daylight (DBD)
The “Healer” is considered to be a necessary Build in DBD.
- We’re Gonna Live Forever (David King)
- Botany Knowledge (Claudette Morel)
- Bite the Bullet (Leon S. Kennedy)
- Boon: Circle of Healing (Mikaela Reid)
Hook Rescue Survivor Build
You would require to unhook companion survivors, which is your to-do task every day. If any of your team members is found hooked or dead, then your chances of winning reduce significantly. Now let`s move on and check out the perks of this build.
- Desperate Measures (Felix Richter)
- Borrowed Time (Bill Overbeck)
- Deliverance (Adam Francis)
- We’ll Make It (General Survivor Perk)
The “Escapist” build could prove to be quite helpful in DBD in case of dangerous stats. Now let`s move on and find out about the best perks for this build.
- Unbreakable (Bill Overbeck)
- Power Struggle (Elodie Rakoto)
- Boil Over (Kate Denson)
- Flip-Flop (Ash Williams)
Upon mastering the ability to run, you will be utilizing it again and again due to its high efficacy.
- Decisive Strike (Laurie Strode)
- Spine Chill (General Survivor Perk)
- Dead Hard (David King)
- Windows of Opportunity (Kate Denson)
Stealth is useful specially when you are in a dire situation while playing a game such as Dead by Deadlight. The Stealth build will let you evade the killers without a single hint to them. Now, let`s check these out as follows:
- Iron Will (Jake Park)
- Urban Evasion (Nea Karlsson)
- Boon: Shadow Step (Mikaela Reid)
- Quick and Quiet (Meg Thomas)
We hope that the 5 best Survivor builds in Dead by Daylight (DBD) were quite helpful.