Obelisks are massive stones that are black and surrounded by purple fog. They are located in the vicinity of important sites around the globe. Nearby, the fog can cause the player to suffer from corruption, which the enchantment can only cure an entertainer.
The 10 Obelisks that players can tune with it using E whenever close. Once tuned, players may use the Map Room to teleport to the Obelisk.
Conan Exiles Obelisk Map – Find 10 Obelisk locations, their maps, Coordinates, Coordinates and Locations for Teleport
Conan Exiles Obelisk Map Conan Exiles Obelisk Map Find 10 Obelisk locations, their maps Coordinates, and coordinates that Teleport.
Enlarge the map to find the 10 Obelisk locations, but below, we provide you with the coordinates to teleport:
Map Locations, Coordinates & Teleport:
These are the 10 Obelisks locations, Map Coordinates, and Coordinates to teleport:
- Dragon’s Eye | N/6 | TeleportPlayer 318137 119737
- Upper Staging Area | K/8 | TeleportPlayer 187313 13168
- The Sinkhole | H/6 | TeleportPlayer 23613 135794
- Unnamed City, near the Archives | D/6 | TeleportPlayer -124458 112674
- South of Shattered Springs | C/8 | -201650 52327
- The Black Keep, between Ruins of Xullan and the Bridge of the Betrayer | F11 | TeleportPlayer -69053 -118572
- The Temple of Frost | D/13 | -121859 -215992
- South West of Path of the Penitent | G/14 | TeleportPlayer -6594 -222801
- The Dregs | D/4 | TeleportPlayer -141840 217330
- Mounds of the Dead | B11 | TeleportPlayer -238170 -101259
Conan Exiles Obelisk Map – FAQ:
- How do they look like? black stones surrounded by purple fog
- How to Clean Corruption? with an Entertainer thrall
- Using the Map Room: A player may attune to the Obelisk by pressing E when close; once done, you can teleport to the obelisk using the map room
- How to complete a Journey Step: Attune the Bracelet for the first time