- Yes, you can delete transaction history on the Cash App.
- To do so, go to the Cash App and tap “More” in the top left corner of your screen.
- Select “Settings”, then tap “Privacy & Security” and scroll down to “Transaction History”.
- Underneath “Manage Your Account”, you’ll see a button that says “Remove All”.
- Once you tap this button, your transaction history will be permanently deleted from your account.
How To Clear Your Cash App Transaction History
Can You Delete Cash App Transaction History?