If you don’t like playing on public servers, this list of Blox Fruits private servers is ideal for you. However, because creating your own VIP server is not free, some generous people have shared private servers that you can join for free. We’ll list all of the server links below, but keep in mind that each server has its own set of rules that you must follow. Scamming, cheating, PvP without consent/permission, and kill stealing are all prohibited.
Blox Fruits VIP Private Server Links
Following are the Blox Fruits VIP Private server links for your convenience. The most recent check was on September 22, 2022. Many thanks to the designers!
- Sliczy_Ren’s Private Server
- 913ms’ Private Server
- pǝʇsooq#0236’s Private Server
Players on the Blox Fruits Discord may have created additional VIP private servers if you’re looking for some. More information is available there.
- PeaceFull11’s Private Server
- Eealgre VIP Private Server Link
- Wasabi_ninja34345 Private Server Link
- HypeKnightRoblox VIP Private Server Link
- HyperJay06 Blox Fruits Private Server Link
How to Create a Blox Fruits Private Server?
You’ll need some Robux to set up a private server for Blox Fruits. If you have 200 Robux available, you can make one for yourself by following the instructions to build a VIP private server for yourself.
• Go to the official Roblox page of Blox Fruit.
• Select the Servers tab.
• Choose Create Private Server.
• Assign a name to your server.
• Choose Buy now with the number of Robux you have.
In the server, you can change any settings or adjustments as you like, and you can send your friends the links.
That concludes our discussion of Blox Fruits Private Servers. We will continue to add links as they are created and revealed by YouTubers. You do not need to look everywhere for them; simply return here for more.