True Piece Best Perks
True Piece is a delightful game to play on its own, but it is possible to increase the excitement by utilizing unique perks. Perks assist you by giving the game a boost in performance, allowing you to progress quickly within the game. This makes the game more enjoyable. If you want to know about these benefits, look no further. In this article, we will explain everything you need to need to learn about these exclusive benefits.
If you need free perks spins, check out the updated list of codes.
True Piece Best Perks – Godly Perks:
The godly perks are the best in the game, and at the moment, there is only one
- Strawhat Haoshoku: Haoshoku activation if you reach low health (no game pass required)
True Piece Best Perks – Legendary Perks:
The legendary perks are better than the rare ones, as you will see only with one of them you improve the 6 styles
- Advanced Busoshoku: Full body Busoshoku requires 400 Busoshoku Mastery
- Advanced Kenbunshoku: Reduces Haki’s cost for dodging.
- Red Hair Pirate Haoshoku – Buff to all Haoshoku (+ range and – cooldown)
- Advanced Weapon Busoshoku: Aura and power boost for weapons (while Haki is active)
- Six Styles: Boost to all six styles >Finger Gun, Instant Transmission, Iron Body, Moonwalk, Paper Arts, & Rankyaku
True Piece Best Perks – Rare Perks:
The rare perks will improve each of the styles through boosts
- Enhanced Finger Gun: + damage, – cooldown, + critical strike chance.
- Enhanced Instant Transmission: + range and – cooldown.
- Tempest Kick (Enhanced): + damage and – the cooldown.
- Enhanced Iron Body: + block power and + passive armor.
- Enhanced Moonwalk: + Moonwalk charge and – cooldown.
- Paper Arts (Enhanced): + Paper Body chance
Common perks are the worst, although they are still perks and will be useful to you
- Luck: + critical strike chance.
- Runner: + base movement speed.
- Vitality: + 20 extra base health
How to Obtain Perks?
Perks are earned through spins from the area of character customization that you can access via the main menu. Therefore, the next question is, how do you earn spins?
How to Get Perks Spins?
The spin is 100 Robux. There is no requirement to pay any money or Robux. The game’s creators give out free spins every day. When we started this guide, we provided you with a link to a list of the latest codes. You only need to look at it daily or every two days, as these codes are valid for 3 days.