Back 4 Blood is a rewarding game once you go for the development of Shotgun Build Card Deck. Be ready to face your opponent in close-quarter battles to attest yourself as an ultimate survivor. Now, let’s move on and get to know the best build cards to use with a Shotgun in B4B.
Best Back 4 Blood Shotgun Build and Card Decks
This Build by Redditor u/xZenkox is one of the best Shotgun builds in the game.
- Ammo Pouch
- Ammo Stash
- Buckshot Bruiser
- Killer’s Instinct
- Mag Coupler
- Motorcycle Helmet
- Reckless Strategy
- Ridden Slayer
- Scattergun Skills
- Shell Carrier
- Silver Bullets
- True Grit
Creating a Shogun Build means that you will face strong opposition from hostiles due to its less range. Make sure to have good damage and armour stats on your part. Now, check out the cards that go along well with the B4B Shotgun Build.
- Amped Up: Exiting a starting saferoom, your team gains 50 Temporary Health
- Face Your Fears: Gain 3 Temporary Health whenever you kill a Ridden within 2 meters
- Fire in the Hole!: Throw an Offensive Accessory to gain 20 Temporary Health and 20% Move Speed for 10 seconds
- Motorcycle Jacket: + 10% Damage Resistance
- Numb The Pain: + 15% Damage Resistance when you have Temporary Health
- Pyro: + 100% Fire damage, + 75% Fire Resistance. Kills with fire will grant you 3 Temporary Health
- Scar Tissue: Take 1 less damage from all Ridden
- Wounded Animal: Kills while in Critical Health and will recover 1 Health
So that was all about the Back 4 Blood Shotgun Build.