Custom matches in Roblox BedWars are a fun way to play the game because you can customise aspects to suit how you and your friends might want to play. This can increase your enjoyment or speed things up so you can get yourself decked out in full gear. If you’re wondering how to use these commands and what they are, we’ll go over them in detail with this guide!
All Roblox Bedwars Commands – Full List:
These are all the commands that you can currently use in Roblox Bedwars
- /announce Message: notification message to all in-game players
- /blacklistitem Item XX: Restricts said item from being used in the custom match; replace XX with item name (replace spaces with underscores)
- /cohost all: Gives all players co-host permissions
- /disablekit Kit XX: Disables the said kit from being used in the custom match, replace XX with kit name (replace spaces with underscores)
- /disaster XX: Spawns the specified disaster, replace XX with the disaster name
- /enchant XX: Applies and the Enchantment listed in the command; replace XX with an enchantment name_level
- /give @PlayerName | @all | @team: Team Color ItemName Amount
- /kick Username: Replace Username with the user’s name (not the display name) of the player you want to kick
- /luckyairdrop: Forces an airdrop of 1-10 Lucky Blocks in a random area
- /setDeathmatchTime XX: Sets the time until the deathmatch countdown begins; replace XX with the seconds until the deathmatch timer starts
- /setGeneratorMultiplier XX: multiplier spawn rate for resource generators, replace XX with a number above zero; the fastest rate is 0.0000001
- /sethealthgreen Player RegenAmount: Changes a player’s self-regen healing rate
- /spawn X Y: Spawns Item/s, replace X with the Item name and Y with quantity
- /togglespawn XX true/false: Toggles the spawning of said item, replace XX with the item name
- /tp all: Teleports all players to a point on the map
- /tubed Color_bed: Teleports you to a team bed
- /tp UserName/DisplayName: Teleports you to another player
- /lobby: Go back to the lobby hub
In the coming months, new commands will be incorporated into the game. We will keep this list updated so that whenever you consult it, you can check the valid commands and which ones have stopped working.
All Roblox Bedwars Commands – How To Play:
Updates are every Friday at noon PST!
New Kit: Catherine, the Spirit Catcher.
Available in the FREE Battle Pass at level 45.
- Shift: Sprint
- E: Open Inventory
- Q: Drop item
- Ctrl: Lock camera
- T: Use Spray
How to play BedWars:
- Join the “BedWars” queue in the Lobby to find a game
- Protect your base. Once it’s gone, you can no longer respawn!
- Gather resources to purchase items and team upgrades
- Destroy enemy beds and eliminate players to win the game!
Also, check the Kits guide, the codes, Controls, and the Script Pastebin Hacks
To be informed of the latest commands and how they are used, we recommend that you follow the social networks of the game
BedWars Social Media Channels, where they announce new commands:
- Twitter: @RobloxBedWars
- Discord: Bedwars
- Roblox Group: https://www.roblox.com/groups/5774246/Easy-gg#!/about
The best way to keep track of the commands is discord; in the general tab, there is fixed information, which is updated, about the commands.