What is Node.js?
Therefore, if you have a task to develop a good and fast application, then you can use Node js. It is flexible enough to be able to adapt to all your requirements.
What is Node Js used for?
It is primarily used to build fast applications, i.e. lightweight and capable of managing multiple simultaneous connections. That is why it is not recommended to use it in more intensive operations. Many experts note that with such use, it will not be able to use all its features and benefits.
Similarly, this model allows us to continue to use the event-driven input and output system of actions and responses. This can be very useful during web design that will be done in real-time.
Features of Node.js
Let’s take a closer look at the main characteristics that Nodejs meets. It is thanks to them that this Framework is so popular and in demand in the development world.
- It is characterized by execution in a single thread.
- It supports thousands of connections instantly.
- It is driven by simultaneous events.
- It has very little overhead.
- Create unique projects.
- It is compatible with PHP and C++.
Benefits of Node.js
There are several key reasons why a large number of developers choose it as their main assistant when creating applications. It’s about:
- It is easy to learn and can be used by Java programmers.
- Provides convenient storage.
- Thanks to the free source code, you can develop very complex and unique projects.
- It can be integrated with software development platforms such as GitHub.
- Allows you to send very large files.
- Today it is one of the most used and advanced technologies for creating applications.
Netflix and Node js
Each of us has used the Netflix platform once in a lifetime to watch movies or series. This platform has become popular very quickly because it offers quality services to its users. Today it is one of the most popular platforms for watching movies and series.
But did you know that Netflix was built with Node js? The movie platform chose this framework because it is easy to learn. You do not need to write code several times, and all the work will be done as quickly and efficiently as possible. This made it possible to reduce the download speed, thereby attracting even more potential users.
Therefore, if you are planning to create your application but do not know which Framework to choose for this, we recommend that you take a closer look at Node js.