VTuber Free Models – Free & Import Guide
Free Models for VTuber Import and Free Guide is the largest database of free models and a step-by-step guide on how to import models to Vtuber.
VTuber Free Models – Free:
A variety of websites offer free models, but the most comprehensive collection of models for free is available on Steam. It is known at the following URL Scroll down and use the filters to browse the over a thousand model options you have.
While it is quiet, you don’t have to sign up for any services and download any files from Steam. We will go over the details in the next section. It’s different. However, there are excellent models. Downloads are available in Original Format (Blend), Auto converted Format (gifs), or Augmented Reality Format (USDS).
VTuber Free Models – Import Guide:
These are the steps to import any model to VTuber
- Go to https://steamcommunity.com/app/274920/workshop/
- Choose a model and copy its URL (example: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2574648422)
- Go to https://steamworkshopdownloader.io/
- Paste the URL and click on Download
- Open Vtuber Studio and click on the first option of the left menu
- Click on Import (First option of the new menu)
- A new window will pop up, Click on open folder (this is the models’ folder)
- Extract the downloaded model .rar to get the downloaded model’s folder
- Drag the downloaded model’s folder to the models’ folder
- Go back to Vtuber Studio and click OK
- Wait until the model appears
- Click on the model (without icon)
- Click on Settings (left menu)
- Select the 3rd option of the upper left menu (between the camera and the video)
- Click on auto setup (right menu) > Ok
- Now the model should already detect your movements