Subnautica Aurora Codes: Players often get notifications related to Aurora status while playing a survival action-adventure video game. On a remote ocean planet called “4546B”, Aurora is stranded for those who have less experience. All Aurora Door Codes in Subnautica will be shared in this blog briefly.
It is not difficult to find Aurora Ship in Subnautica. Heading to the surface of the water will let you discover them easily. Getting a Radiation Suit is the only thing you need to do when you find Aurora Ship. Keep in mind one thing, it can be troublesome to finding the ship if you do not manage to get Radiation Suit.
Subnautica Aurora Codes All Door Codes:
Following are the recommendations you need to follow if you really want to explore Aurora Ship:
- Repair Tool – It will help you in getting Drive Room and in repairing the broken doors of Aurora in Subnautica
- Laser Cutter –Including Prawn Suit Bay and Black Box Terminal, you can get in any room by using the laser cutter
- Survival Knife – Now you can kill lingering bleeders with the help of survival knife
- Propulsion Cannon / Repulsion Cannon – You can remove barriers and crates from the main laboratory entrance and hallway, by using repulsion cannon or propulsion cannon
- A Weapon – Now you can safeguard any Cave Crawlers by using the weapon that can be Repulsion /Propulsion cannon to clear hindrances on the Aurora
- A Sea glide – If you want to get around the Aurora in Subnautica submerged section, try using a sea glide
Get equipped with all the mentioned tools, once you get them, you are ready to go. You will come across multiple doors that will be locked in Subnautica, that can only be unlocked by using codes. You can also find Subnautica door codes by progressing in the story.
All Aurora Door Codes in Subnautica:
- Cabin No. 1: 1869
- Captain’s Quarters: 2679
- Cargo Bay: 1454
- Lab Access: 6483
- Robotics Bay: 6666
This is all you need to know about Aurora door codes in Subnautica.