There are three primary races available in Roblox Reaper 2: Hollow or Arrancar, Soul Reaper or Shikai and Quincy. Several forms are available by typing their names into the chatbox. Each form has unique capabilities and can greatly utilize different game styles.
This guide will give you the tiers of all races available in Roblox Reaper 2 and their names and summoning names. Certain races require lots of grinding and leveling. However, the results are not bad.
Reaper 2 Hollow Evolution Guide – Guide:
Following is the step-by-step guide to evolving from Hollow to Vasto Lorde:
1. Hollow: You have a 35% chance to become a hollow when first joining the game or purchasing a race reroll. If you don’t get it when you first enter the game, you’ll usually need 2-3 race rerolls. In case you need any race to reroll, check the codes
2. Menos: It is perhaps the easiest step. Once you are Hollow, you only have to reach level 15, something that is achieved relatively quickly
3. Adjucha: This step in the evolution is pure farming; you have to deplete all your red bar once you are menos. And to empty the red sun bar you have to kill NPCs
4. Vasto Lorde: And finally the most tedious step of all. To get the final evolution you need to be Adjucha and level up to level 50. It will take a while, but by now you should be clear on how to do it.
Reaper 2 Hollow Evolution Guide – Arrancars:
Arrancars are high-grade hollows, they became humanoid-like beings by taking off their mask. Depending on their current hollow stage they could become:
- Menos > Menoscar (the weakest Arrancar – Not recommended)
- Adjucha > Adjuchar
- Vasto Lorde > Vastocar (the strongest Arrancar)
They learn an exclsuive technique called Resurrección, allowing them to ‘resurrect’ themself and become stronger
Become a Menoscar by doing the challenge from the “Transform to Menoscar” skill in the Menos Grande/Gillian skill tree
Buffs: 45% Hierro protection & 10% Exp buff
Become a Adjucar by doing the challenge from the “Transform to Adjucar” skill in the Adjucha skill tree
Buffs: +5 skillpoints, + 5% damage, +35 HP, 50% Hierro protection & 20% Exp buff
Become a Vastocar by doing the challenge from the “Transform to Vastocar” skill in the Vasto Lorde skill tree
Buffs: +10 skillpoints, + 15% damage, +100 HP, 60% Hierro protection & 55% Exp buff