Controls for Phasmophobia VR – How to perform all of the permitted activities and where to find the necessary buttons
Because the game teaches you nothing, Phasmophobia is a much-needed VR aid.
Phasmophobia VR controls – Controls explained:
These are all the actions you can perform and the associated controls or buttons:
- Movement: You will move in the direction you point with your left hand
- View Movement: You will focus in the direction you point with your right hand, also move your head in the direction you want
- Duck: Duck in real life.
- Local Talk: You don’t have to do anything, talk, it’s enabled by default
- Radio Talk: Hold your left hand up next to your head, press the trigger, and talk
- Journal: Left or right hand behind your right shoulder, press and hold the grip, and pull in front of you.
- Pick up Object: Use the Grip button
- Drop Object: Use the Grip button
- Primary Use: Use the Trigger button
- Putting away an item: Drop it (using the grip) near the right or left side of your belt
If you need help with any control, leave us a comment, and we will try to help you.
To move, use the left joystick, and to pick up things, use the grip buttons. Things will become more sophisticated from here on out, but if you master these two basic controls, the rest are merely variations.
Do you aware of any such motions that have no explanation? Do you require assistance with any of the controls? Doesn’t any of the combos we’ve discussed work for you?
They usually always depend on the proper posture but leave us a remark, and we’ll do our best to assist you.