Where is the Mist Survival – Map?
Below is the map of Mist Survival:
- There are around 16 possible backpack spawns out of which you can only upgrade 12 backpacks (24 inventory slots). After you have maxed out your inventory, the backpacks are no longer available, no matter how many are left.
- Crossroads, there are now around 2 spawn points for backpacks at K-15.. it also appears sporadic as to when bandits man the crossroads.
- These now seem to permanently spawn in 3 locations, E-20, F-24, P-19
- Shotguns are random spawns/types at: J-25, K-21, P-24.
- Sniper Rifle has a chance to drop when killing the sniper at: N-26.
- Broken Hunting Rifle at G-27.
- Most accessories to weapons can be found on various skeletons (random) or bandits (random)
- Spark Plugs are now in random cars but mostly at: K-17, F-21, I-28 (They were at these locations 4/6 restarts).
- Some vehicles can now be destroyed for various car parts (these parts are random) using the Sledgehammer (F-20) or Axe.
- Random loot spawns can occur at G-18 which can include the chainsaw.
- The Vest Armour can also be found here: G-18.
- You can also find a skeleton on the outskirts of the crossroads at: K-16.
- There are 2 Water Buckets at G-22. 1 outside the barn (random) & 1 inside the barn.
- The Watering Can is also at G-22.
- Concrete Blocks have been increased but are now scattered more throughout the map.
- Blueprint drops from the Beserker at X-14 & can also be traded in a crashed vehicle event (random).
- The Screwdriver is in the building with the ambulance outside.. K-27
- The Tunnel (K-9) contains a second boss affectionately known as ‘The Tank’ by the Community.
** WIP **
- The Housing Area is vacant.
- Sawmill Area is mostly unchanged.
- Radio Tower is mostly unchanged.
- Construction Site & Old factory is mostly unchanged.