Unaware of the specs required to run Max Payne 3 on your computer? Worry not because you have come to the right place. We will discuss the minimum necessary specifications to run Max Payne 3. Plus, we will also talk about the required specifications to run the game without interruption.
Release date: 2012. June 01.
Genre: Action, TPS
Developer: Rockstar Studios
Publisher: Rockstar Games
Minimum system requirements:
– Intel Dual Core 2.4 GHZ or AMD Dual Core 2.6 GHZ, or better (Lowest) – Intel Dual Core 3GHz or AMD equivalent (Low)
– 2GB System RAM (Lowest) – 3GB System RAM (Low)
– NVIDIA® GeForce 8600 GT 512MB RAM or AMD Radeon™ HD 3400 512MB RAM (Lowest) – NVIDIA® GeForce 450 512MB RAM or AMD Radeon™ HD 4870 512MB RAM (Low)
Windows 7/Vista/XP PC (32 or 64 bit)
100% Direct X 9.0 compatible
Recommended system requirements:
– Intel i7 Quad Core 2.8Ghz or AMD equivalent (High) – Intel i7 3930K 6 Core x 3.06 GHZ or AMD FX8150 8 Core x 3.6 GHZ (Highest)
– 3GB System RAM (High) – 16GB System RAM (Highest)
– NVIDIA® GeForce 480 1GB RAM or AMD Radeon™ HD 5870 1GB RAM (High) – NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 680 2GB RAM or AMD Radeon™ HD 7970 3GB RAM (Highest)
DirectX 9.0 – DirectX 11
Windows 7/Vista (32 or 64 bit)
Direct X 9.0 compatible supporting Dolby Digital Live
NOTE: Initial activation requires internet connection and a valid Rockstar Social Club account (13+ to register); Online play requires log-in to Rockstar Social Club (13+); software installation required including GameShield® IronWrap®; DirectX and Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86).
Some system components such as mobile chipsets, integrated, and AGP graphics cards may be incompatible. Unlisted specifications may not be supported by publisher.
There are only official system requirements on the site which are released by developers or an official publisher.