Two things that make Inifinitode 2 somewhat unique to the tower defense genre are its distinctive playing style and aesthetics. The other is the ability to edit maps.
Regarding maps, levels, towers, resources, and other games-related features like items, objects, etc. Infinitode includes a wealth of providing. With the map editor, players can use their imagination to create a brand new map or a more refined variation of an already existing one.
There are currently eight secret codes
- pade3i – code reward: some boosts and exclusive rewards
- 7r3snt – code reward: some boosts and exclusive rewards
- iamsampdev – code reward: some boosts and exclusive rewards
- zm5xp8 – code reward: some boosts and exclusive rewards
- 1px5sy – code reward: some boosts and exclusive rewards
- e6k6fq – code reward: some boosts and exclusive rewards
Do you know any other working code, please leave us a comment so we can add it
- PX4F3dh – code reward: 4000 green papers, 1 green box, and also 10-bit dust
- y6ndeu – code reward: grants rarity token
Infinitode 2 Secret Code – How to Redeem?
There are the steps to redeem codes in this game:
- Open Infinitode 2
- Go to the main menu
- Go to Settings
- Choose the option secret code
- Enter any of the provided codes and tap ok
- Check you have claimed the free rewards
Check this video from X77NE if you still have any doubt about how to redeem codes
Other codes guides:
- Learn to Fly 3
- R-Type Final 2
- TWD – The Walking Dead Survivors
- Bleach Eternal Soul
- My Hero Academia the Strongest Hero
- Raid Shadow Legends
- Bless Unleashed
- The Last Spell
How to Play Infinicode 2, by Prineside?
Infinitode 2 – a strategy within the Tower Defense genre, in which the player has to construct towers to defend his base from the endless wave of enemies. The game has massive maps and a lot of buildings. It also has resource mining, upgrade trees, and a maps editor.
An unending variety of maps The game features six game stages and more than 50 unique levels that feature memorable chiptune tunes, along with the ability to edit maps—live leaderboards on every step and unique bosses in the final step.
Every Tower Defense strategy game (TD) game is never-ending – fight against endless waves of enemies for as long as you like.